If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

[SS-510] Cliff Hut


[CLIFF HUT]

In the middle of his rest, Dayley heard rustling around his small hut on top of the low cliff near the beach.

He peered through his door, "hello? Is there anyone there? This is private property!"

He heard rustling again. But he could not locate where exactly the sounds were coming from.

He decided to step out. It did not matter that he was wearing nothing but designer speedos. 


He walked within the perimeter of the shrubby area until he found a man behind branches, seemingly looking lost.


"Excuse me, this is private property. You have to leave. I have guests coming," Dayley spoke firmly.

The man raised his phone, "oh dear. I'm sorry. I was just doing some free hiking. I and my family are staying in the resort down the beach."

Dayley looked at the intruder. He had a fit, muscular physique that went well with the aqua trunks he was wearing.

"Well, you need to leave now. Guests are gonna come in my house any minute now. You can't be here," Dayley warned.

The hunk looked suspectingly at him, "you leave here? You don't look like an island commoner."

"No. This is were my friends and I are meeting up. The small house here is ours," Dayley explained.

"Are you doing drugs here?!" the man bellowed.

Dayley held the man's arm, "leave. Or you will suffer the consequences."

"I am calling the police! I knew there was drug activity here!"

Dayley held him tighter, "you don't know who you're messing with!'

Then a group of ten other men, wearing nothing but speedos of different colors to cover their equally muscular bodies, came to the scene.

"Oh Dayley, is this a new member?!" asked one of them.

"No, he's an intruder."

"Well, we can include him in our fun!" shouted another.

"I don't do drugs!" the intruder growled.

"We don't do drugs," then Dayley pulled down his and the man's trunks, "we meet here to have orgies and bukkake sex."

The tresspasser looked horrified, "what?! NOOO FUUUCK!"

Dayley started fucking the man, "I told you to leave. But you were persistent. We can't just let you go without sampling that ass. Ughh ahh..."

"He can get our first bukkake shower!" said another from the group.

"Noooo nooooo! Please stop ohhhh!" The tresspasser was too pained and weak to get away from the fucking.

The ten men whipped out their cocks and started masturbating in front of him.

After a few minutes, the men came one by one. The hunk was filled with cum on his face and body.

"Oh gooohd ahhh..." The intruder got his dick that was coated with cum and jacked it off.

"Oh you're liking this now?" Dayley teased as he fucked faster.

"Fuck you! Ohhh! I mean fuck me yeah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment