If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

[SS-405] Return Shoot


[RETURN SHOOT]

Hoff was sweating as he jacked off aggressively. He was staring at a printed glossy picture of one of the models he did a shoot with for an underwear campaign.

The man in the picture was Pitreski, a social media superstar in the field of fitness. He has books and paid training videos about health and worling out. And it showed in his body. He was wearing whte briefs. The lighting accentuated the cuts in his torso.

He was featured in many fashion and fitness magazines. He had boy next door looks. That was why women and gay men drool at him. Unfortunately however, he was already engaged and had a kid with a fellow female fitness enthusiast.

"Ugh..." Hoff came. Spews of cum coated the picture. One glob even landed on Pitreski's pretty face.

He quickly got tissue and cleaned his mess. Before he slept that night, he decided that he wanted to see the model again. So, he called Pitreski up and asked him to return for another day of photoshoot. He was willing to pay extra.

The next afternoon, Pitreski entered the studio and asked, "hey, I'm here. What happened to the pictures yesterday?"

"The pics were perfect. The client just wanted more designs for you to model. Apparently, he liked you in his brand. And he is willing to pay more," Hoff lied.

Pitreski shrugged. He removed his clothes and wore a new style of the briefs. It was dark blue. This time he was asked to stand in front of a darker wall.


Hoff was sweating again like yeterday as he took shots. He wanted to push his luck of seeing more things.

"Can you pull the waistband a little bit down and show a little of your V-line?" Hoff instructed.

Pitreski seemed confused however he still did as he was told.

Hoff swallowed upon seeing the side of his upper thigh. He also noticed that the bulge was getting bigger.

He decided to push much further. "Turn around and pull down to see your buttocks."

"Why? I thought this was about the briefs?" Pitreski retorted.

"Oh this is also about sexual positivity," Hoff reasoned.

But Pitreski still did it.

Hoff was full mast as soon as he saw the plump, smooth ass. He took pictures.

Pitreski spoke. "Tell me the truth. This isn't about the briefs anymore, right? Because the client called me up last night and said that they are happy with the pictures."

Hoff stammered, "I ughhh..."

Pitreski held his buttocks, "let me guess. You want me now to place my feet apart. So, you can see my hole."

"No-- I uhm... Fuck that asshole is so hot."

Hoff was extremely horny. He could now see the hole of the man who voluntarily spread his ass.

Pitreski's left pointing finger poked his own hole, "damn. If you wanted this yesterday, you should have said a thing so I wouldn't go here anymore today."

"I-- I'm sorry. I didn't know you were...up for it," Hoff was already rubbing his crotch.

"Well what are you waiting for..." Pitreski looked back at him, "this is what you got me here for. Don't waste my time and start fucking me!"



No comments:

Post a Comment