If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 1, 2018

[SS-392] Grocery Pickup


[GROCERY PICKUP]

Inken was an avid and competitive player of UBet. It is an online social virtual game wherein people from around would place their bets for you to perform a personalized task. Once accomplished, the player will get 80% of the total bets.

This became Inken's full time job. He received thrice money than the salary he received as an office boy.

Today, he got his task while he was in the grocery. To seduce the first man he sees on aisle seven. Then invite the man to bed. They should kiss and do oral sex.

He was a straight guy, but the prize was worth tens of thousands of dollars. He could not afford to lose it. He walked to aisle seven and saw a muscular man in wife beaters checking the merchandise out. 

"This is going to be tough, I have to do this subtly," Inken told himself.

He went to the man and said, "hey, there."

"Hello," the man said looking at him weirdly.

"Yeah... so... I'm Inken," he said stuttering, "I'm not gonna beat around the bush... are you gay?"

The man smirked, "I'm Carken. And yes. I am gay. You down for me?"

Inken was surprised to know that such a masculine, jacked man would swing his way.

"Yeah, wanna mess around at my place?" Inken invited.

The next thing he knew, Carken was already in his house, eating the food he offered.


Inken could not take to look at the man's seducing eyes. He was scared if he can pull off smashing his cock on this handsome face.

When they were both done eating, Carken advanced to him and kissed him.

Inken was surprised. He did not know how to react. But he was more afraid, because he was already liking the man's expert tongue. 

Carken ripped Inken's clothes. "Gawd Inken. You are so sexy. And your cock is hard."

That hit Inken hard. He could not believe that he was actually aroused with another man.

"Wait. I need to go to the CR." Then Inken raised to the bathroom. He faced the mirror and looked at his body. He was all red. All his muscles were swelling. He only looked like that when he was sexed up.


Then he heard the door open. Carken, who was now nude, came in and embraced him tightly. It was almost gagging.

"Hey... what's that?" Inken complained.

Carken whispered to him, "I know you got me because of UBet. My task is to fuck you. Sorry man. They'll pay me five hundred K. Don't worry, I'll suck you after this so you can get your lot too."

"Nooo ahhh!" Inken shrieked as Carken's hard cock penetrated his virgin hole.

He wanted to resist but the stranger was too powerful. He was helpless above the sink.

"Your ass feels good. You like this?" Carken moaned.

"Yess..." he involuntary groaned. He could not believe how turned on he was while he was reduced to a bitch in heat.

Carken chuckled, "oh. That yes. Just earned me a couple of thousands more. Hey maybe you can give me your ass too everyday, so I can have that prize too."

Inken's eyes rolled back as his g-spot kept getting stimulated, "yes. Make me your bitch. Cum in my ass!"

Carken got his dick and jacked him off while thrusting into him, "I shall breed you to be my bitch then."

No comments:

Post a Comment