If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 5, 2018

[SS-394] Energy Drink


[ENERGY DRINK]

After his jog, Teelan went back to the frat house. He was very exhausted running almost five kilometers around campus that morning.

He came to the kitchen. He searched the refrigerator for something to quench his thirst. He found a small bottle that looked like one for an energy drink. He took a sip.

He stomach suddenly felt heavy. His sweat dried up. A wave of energy rushed in his blood. He started feeling hot from the inside.

Teelan ran back outside. He felt so hot that he needed the morning winds to quell him. Because of increased energy, he was compelled to run two more kilometers. But still he had not felt tired. He drank more of the liquid.

He ran some more. At this point, his cock was also already hard. It was straining inside his jogging pants.

Teelan felt that it was not a normal effect of an energy drink. He rushed back inside the frat house and returned to the kitchen. He found two sophomores standing beside the refrigerator, wearing only designer briefs.


The muscular guy in white briefs talked, "you seem tense. Did you drink the potion in the small bottle?"

Teelan nodded, "yes. I'm sorry. I thought it was an energy drink. I was planning to replace it later!"

"Dude. You are so fucking hard," the adonis in red commented, "that's a sex enhancement drug made by one of our pharmacist brods."

Teelan was already rubbing his crotch, "why would anyone at our ripe age want a sex enhancement drug?! Are we impotent?!"

"No dude. That drug gives superhuman orgasms," the one in white informed him.

"Yeah. We took one last night. We lasted for 10 rounds!" the guy in red added.

"Wow. Must have been hard for the ladies you fucked!" Teelan groaned, amazed.

"Well. We didn't need a girl. We fucked each other good last night!" the white guy joked.

Then the two sophomores fistbumped.

"Ah shit. Sorry. I didn't know you guys were gay," Teelan muttered, "now I need to find a girl who can take ten orgasms so I can quell this erection!"

"Look no further!" the red guy skinned his briefs down and bent over the counter, "unload that cream in my ass. This is tighter than a pussy."

Teelan was red and scratching his head, "I don't know man. I'm not gay."

The white guy took advantage of his distress and pulled down his joggers, "a hole is a hole. Just stick it in. This'll be a win win." Then he faced the bottom, "lucky you. We gotta biggie."

Intuitively, his cock found the hole and entered it. The tightness of the ass made him hotter. Teelan fucked fast and deep almost immediately, "DAAAMN I FEEL SOOOO GOOOD!"

"OHHH gooooohd... yessss fuck me..." the red guy moaned. "Oh shit yes. That was fast. He came in me. Gaaawd. That was a looot."

Teelan was shivering after that premature ejaculation. But he was still horny and hard.

The white guy pulled down his briefs, "my turn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment