If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 19, 2018

[SS-400] Ned's Cameraman


[NED'S CAMERAMAN]

Ned walked to the terrace of the suite room he rented in. It was the first morning of his stay in that private resort.

He was spending that midyear vacation alone, and he deserved it. After struggling through the relentless demands of work, hundreds of hours in Manila traffic and other stressful situations in his life, it was definitely rightful for him to have that break.

He felt the cool, unpolluted air brush against his skin. Being naked made him feel more at peace.

He dressed up, got his camera and tripod and had his breakfast. He then walked to the shore. He liked the fact that he could see less than twenty people by the beach that morning. He took his shirt off and dipped quickly in the water.

After swimming a little, he started exploring the resort, looking for a place where he could make an interesting shot.

Ned was secretly a nudist. He finds being naked in public liberating. He would photo-document his experiences and post the images on his alter twitter timeline. He had gained a lot of followers because of this lifestyle he had.

He finally found a good scenery after walking for minutes. There was a huge chunk of rock with greens surrounding it.

He immediately set up his camera and tripod. He got his bluetooth clicker. He abruptly pulled off all his clothes and stood on the rock. He started pressing on his clicker.


Then he heard a baritone voice, "oh my! Shhh!"

Ned flinched. Someone had caught him. He turned around while covering his privates with his hands. But before he could think of an excuse, his heart leapt when he found who the man was.

It was Pietro Boselli. The celebrated PhD Engineering graduate, math teacher and international model.


"I'm so sorry, I was just walking around... I didn't know someone was here. Sorry for disrupting you..." apologized Pietro.

Ned was shaking his head, "are you... Pietro Boselli?"

Pietro chuckled, "yes I am. You know me?"

Ned managed to jump from the rock, got his shorts and wore it. "Ahhh. Of course! You're an internet sensation! You are an amazingly impressive guy."

Pietro smiled shyly, "oh. Ahhh hah. Thanks."

"I wished to see you someday and have a chat with you," Ned muttered, "it's just unfortunate for you to see me this way."

"Oh please. No need to feel ashamed. I've seen a lot of that in shows. Also, beaches in Europe and Latin America allow people to swim in the nude," Pietro informed, "you look good too. And I'm not exactly fully clothed as well."

Ned swallowed as he realized that his adonis idol is bare except for black speedos.

"Ahhh... well, this country isn't liberated enough for nudists like me." Ned tried to change the subject, "why are you here in the Philippines? Do you have a project?"

"No. I just came back to unwind. I liked it here when I visited the last time," Pietro replied, "I'm happy I found the time to visit the islands alone with no media."

"I wanted to visit your mall shows when you came here before... but I really don't like crowds... I wanted to secure an autograph or something," Ned mentioned shyly.

Pietro seemed to think silently quickly then spoke, "I have a proposition. Be my guide and I'll give you autographed things and whatever else you like. I can even help you take your nude pictures."

Ned brushed off the thought of the things he wanted to do with the "whatever else you like" clause. He nodded, "that will certainly be a pleasure for me."

Ned accomplished his task of being his ultimate crush's travel partner while trying to calm his nerves. He totally trashed his plans for that day. He brought Pietro to beautiful sceneries and also taught some culture.

It was just difficult to walk with a creature with such sex appeal. They had to take routes which had less people for his exposed body to not spur attention. Ned's challenge was to keep his hard on at bay everytime he would touch the model's skin or hear his delightful accent.

Ned could not help but have a deepened admiration for the supermodel. In the middle of their walks, they would talk about cerebral things like countries in conflict, emerging populist leaders and latest IT developments. Pietro even taught him a little hydraulics. He spoke so scholarly that it was hard to deny his advanced degree.

They stopped for lunch that afternoon. 

"Lechon? Really? That's kind of an... unhealthy choice?" Ned commented at his visitor's plate.

Pietro munched on deep fried pork skin, "nah. I don't eat like this everyday. This is one of the reasons why I came back in the first place."

"Shit. I literally eat pounds of steamed salmon everyday and I can't have abs like yours," Ned joked.

"You look fine, Ned. I saw everything a while ago. Not everyone wants or needs a packed physique. Everyone has unique body goals, and if having a lean enough body is yours, then you totally nailed it," Pietro kexplained.

Ned blushed upon hearing this sexy man complimenting his stature. He could no longer speak. He continued biting on the fish while he stared at the adonis sipping juice in front of him.


Pietro broke the silence, "hey I totally disrupted your nude pictorial. Maybe you should continue with that?"

Ned shook his head, "oh. I'm good! I can do that some other time."

"Nah. If you want I'll be the one to take your pictures," Pietro offered. 

"Oh haha. No no no. No need to do that. Besides. It's embarrassing..." Ned reasoned.

Pietro held his arm, "I insist."

Ned dropped from the debate. They found an area where there was no one around. It was at the beach front.

Pietro pointed a rock, "that looks like a nice spot."

Ned did not budge. He was too embarrassed.

"Don't be shy," Pietro reassured as he took Ned's cellphone.

Ned sighed. With a pounding chest, he quickly removed his clothes and ran to the rock and stood on it. He started posing.


Before a minute could pass, Ned hurriedly returned to his clothes and wore them. 

Pietro showed him some shots, "see. Your shots look better if you have someone else taking it for you."

Ned smiled, "these are great. Thanks."

They did quick pictorials in two more areas. It was starting to get dark.

"That was a fun day, thank you for keeping me company," Pietro told him. 

"Hey. It was my pleasure," Ned spoke dreamily.

They stopped at a VIP cottage. "This is mine," said Pietro.

"Alright, enjoy the rest of the night," Ned bid.

Pietro touched his shoulder, "do you want to come on up with me? I'd like to give you something for being a kind guide to me."

Ned would not pass up the opportunity to spend more time with his crush, "sure!"

They entered the cottage.

Ned spoke, "so what was it that you were gonna give me--woah... oh my gahd."

Pietro suddenly pulled down his speedos. His cock was long and semi-erect. He was the perfect narcissus.

Pietro gave him the suit, "let this be my souvenir for you."

Ned was shaking as he accepted it. "T-thanks."

Pietro looked at his eyes intensely, "can I kiss you Ned?"

Ned stuttered, "a-are you serious? Yes..."

His body shook as the supermodel claimed his lips. He had to wrap his arms around the muscular body. Pietro was such a passionate kisser.

After a few minutes of lip-locking, Ned muttered, "I always wondered if you were gay... I always dreamed of this but daamn!"

Pietro chuckled, "well. I do girls. Boys. Whoever I find beautiful. And you are fucking sexy Ned. May I see you again naked?"

With shaking hands, Ned undressed.

Pietro carried him and through him on the bed. The model laid above him and started kissing his body.

When Ned was feeling exceptionally horny, he rolled over and took charge. His lips covered every inch of muscle in that adonis' body. Pietro moaned loudly.

Ned also sucked the big dick. Pietro's low groans urged him to deep throat the large slab of muscle.

"Gahd Ned! You're so good!" Pietro murmured.

Then Pietro pulled out his mouth and topped him. He got a condom from the bed side table and wore it. "Can I fuck you?"

"Please!" Ned's voice was guttural.

It took some time before Pietro could completely penetrate him. Ned writhed at the pain. But it was not his first bottoming experience. So, as soon as he relaxed, Pietro started banging into him. And was the Math professor a wild fucker.

"Ohhhhhh shiiiit!" Ned felt his g-spot stimulated. He drank the sight of his fucker's sweaty body.

Pietro's face was contorted because of the intensity of fucking. But it only made him more handsome.

After ten minutes of being thrusted, Ned felt the urge, "ohhhh myyyy gaaawd... ahhhh!"

Cum automatically starting spewing out of his dick.

"Oh my gaaahd! That's sexy!" exclaimed Pietro as he sped up until he growled, signaling his climax inside the condom.

Pietro's face fell on his and kissed him.

Ned was still in daydreamland. He could not believe he had sex with the hottest man in the world.

Pietro whispered, "Ned, will you stay the night?"

"Yesss..."

2 comments:

  1. please continue the stories of the cousins. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn sana totoo no? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete