If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 22, 2018

[SS-401] Special Enclosure


[SPECIAL ENCLOSURE]

Mr. Lim entered the office of the citizen's army training commandant.

"Are you Mr. Lim?" asked the burly commandant grumpily, "do you know how important my time is?"

Mr. Lim bowed his head, "I am very very sorry, officer. However, I've really been extremely worried for my son. He entered the mandatory training four months ago. However, I have not heard from him this last month. Also, he did not come home last week during the scheduled vacation."

The father gave a picture to the officer. The image was of an eighteen year old handsome boy wearing camos with bags on hand. He was about to enter the training unit for the first time.

"Oh you're Lim's father," the commandant replied, "I placed him in an enclosure for advanced training. He showed promise. I think he can be a good soldier in the future."

The father shook his head, "but I don't want him to be. He just came here for the government required military training. He has to come back to manage the family business. And surely, his girlfriend will not like that."

The officer shrugged his shoulders, "well, at the end of the day, the decision is with Lim. He is in enclosure. He cannot be visited. But I assure you, Lim is in good hands."

The father sighed, "that's all I needed to hear. Thank you sir. I hope you tell him I came by."

"I will."

After Mr. Lim left, the commandant went to the training room in the enclosure.

The Lim son was there, wearing nothing but see through bikinis, gloves and head gear. His muscular body was sweaty and dirty. He leaned on the wall.


"Mister Master Sir," Lim greeted as he saluted.

The commandant walked to the man. "Your father visited. I told him you're gonna be alright."

"Thank you Sir. I don't want to see them again," Lim said blankly.

The officer's eyebrows met, "why is that?"

"I want to stay here and serve my master officers," Lim replied seriously.

The commandant touched the hardening white bulge. The private shuddered.

"Well, you should prove that you are worthy for being the toy," the cammandant replied.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" Lim offered.

"Sure."

Lim faced the wall and eased down the briefs. 

The officer unzipped his fly and released his cock. He entered into the student's hole.

Lim was whimpering, "fuck me Sir. Take me. Take me please!"

As he ravaged the hole, the commandant knew that his psyche training for this special recruit is almost complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment