If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

[SS-393] Janitor Auditions


[JANITOR AUDITIONS]

Andred rushed to the holding area inside the building. He panicked when he saw that the venue was starting to be egressed.

He went to one of his co-janitors who was fixing the chairs. "Is the audition done?"

"Yeah, man. Were you supposed to audition?" he asked.

Andred nodded then sighed, "my shift just ended. Too bad. I even rented this jacket for this."

"It's okay man. I know you'll have a next time," his co-janitor reassured.

Then a voice boomed from behind them, "I can accommodate one more."

Andred turned and saw the construction company's CEO standing outside the holding room.

"Hello Mr. Charms. I am Andred. I am one of your janitors. You said you are willing to take models from inside the company," Andred respectfully spoke.

Mr. Charms, who was a young looking old man in suit and tie, nodded, "yeah. I did say that. But we can't hold the auditions here anymore. They're packing up. Come to my office."

Andred followed Mr. Charms to the CEO's office. When they came in, Mr. Charms locked the door. He sat on a sofa, "Andred please stand in front of me."

Andred did as he was told.

"The new poster campaign will feature our construction company as a human resource outsourcing business for construction. We ned to show them that our workers are virile and strong," Mr. Charms explained, "please open your jacket."

Andred opened his jacket.

Mr. Charms' lips curled. "You are one handsome man. You take care of your body. I want to see your legs. The poster will also feature men in shorts."

Andred pushed down his pants, he posed in his black boxer briefs. "Here sir."

"Oh. Wow. Are you sure you are just a janitor? You are ripped," Mr. Charms commented.

"Yeah. We were poor. I didn't finish school," Andred replied.

Mr. Charms got gloves from his coat, "take your jacket off. Wear this. This shall be what you will wear in the poster, should you be accepted."

Andred took off his jacket and wore the gloves. He posed, "thank you Sir for letting me audition even if I was late."


Mr. Charms stood up and and walked to him, "I'm going to honest with you. Before 3pm today, we already chose the models."

Andred's eyebrows crossed, "then... why did you...?"

Mr. Charms held his bulge, "because I want to lay with you."

Andred swallowed, "so the rumors are true. You really are a gay family man who sleeps with your handsome employees."

Mr. Charms held his chin, "nah. I pay them to sleep with me."

Andred smirked, "well. I'm ready for that audition too. Go to town, Mr. Charms." Then he skinned down his boxers and showed his long cock.

Mr. Charms fell on his knees and hungrily sucked the dick until it was full mast.

Andred removed the gloves. His finger found his asshole.

Mr. Charms noticed this, paused sucking and asked, "are you fingering yourself?"

Andred chided, "yeah. I heard you pay extra if we lwt you fuck us."

\

No comments:

Post a Comment