If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

[SS-1449] Post-basketball Sparkling


POST-BASKETBALL SPARKLING

My varsity roommate has been sending me mixed signals. On certain days, he would look at me seductively while he watches TV with only his towel around his waist. Then, on other day, he brings women into our shared apartment and I would hear them moaning loudly and banging on things while having vigorous sex.

He knows I am gay. I told him I am gay. He told me he was straight. And I believed him. But he started acting weird when I told him I broke up with my boyfriend.

"Just another straight guy trying to get confidence points, attempting to see whether I'd salivate for him. Well, he won't get me," I tell myself dismissively.

But it is getting harder not to notice nor be unaffected with his subtle seductions.

One day, he returns from basketball practice. He takes off his sando and shows me his hard body while I work in the kitchen.


"You have sparkling in the fridge? Can I borrow one?" he asks me.

"Sure go ahead," I answer while working on kneading the bread dough and fighting to not look at him.

He opens the fridge, gets a can, and drinks. He gulps and a river of sparkling water escapes from his lips and flows to his pecs and abs. His body sparkled with the fluid.

I snap and decide to be honest with him, "look. Just tell me straight. Are you seducing me?"


He laughs, "finally. You notice."

"If you're thinking you can just fuck my mouth and ass and leave me after you've satiated your curiosity would be OK for me, no. I am not a faggot slut," I tell irritably.

He thumbs up, "okay. But what if my curiosity is more of getting fucked in the mouth and ass?"

My eyes widen, "you want to bottom? I mean, get fucked in the ass?"

"Yeah. I peeped when you and your ex were doing it. He seemed to be so hot about it. Got me really curious."

I clean my hands, walk to him, and say, "if you want it bad, then strip and bend over the counter."

"Fuck. This really is it." He slips his basketball shorts down, exposes his semi erect cock, bends over the kitchen counter, and offers his plump ass.

I waste no time. I skin my undies off and poke his hole with my hard cock, "oh gooood. You're tight. A virgin... then I start slamming into him."

He cries out, "shit. This feels good! This feels good!"



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment