If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

[SS-1446] Papaya Resistant


PAPAYA RESISTANT

My current boyfriend is like the best I have ever had in my life. He is so sweet and caring. He is also handsome and lean. He has a good, high paying job. He is also a very passionate lover.

During our first few months, there was not a day that he did not satiate my sexual needs. I was a few years younger than me, but he was able to sexually satisfy me daily. Sometimes, even more than once a day.

This is so great; however, there are days where I would not be in the mood or would be tired from work. Yet, he, inspite of his cutthroat corporate job, he would still be very horny.

We agreed that while the sex is good, we cannot do it all the time. He does not want to tire me everytime as well.

As a nutritionist, I decide to give him anti-libido food, like papaya. I serve this fruit every meal.


After a week, he tells me, "this is not working honey."

"Huh?" I respond, looking at him in his usual tight sports boxer briefs.

"We have not have sex in three days. The papaya is not working!"

Then after dinner, he lunges upon me and then carries me to bed. He tears my clothes off and pounced on me. I surrendered as he thrusted his engorged cock inside me.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment