If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

[SS-1440] Swim Serious


SWIM SERIOUS

Zoam was already in his trunks. He saw his swim buddy and friend sitting near the pool. He was still in his work clothes. He was thinking very deeply.

Zoam threw a towel to his friend! "Hey, why are you so serious?! Come, let's swim already!"

His friend groaned, "ugh. I'm still thinking about my fuck up at work. I almost got fired."

"I'll swim ahead of you man, we only have this place for an hour to ourselves," then Zoam jumped into the water. He started doing laps.

Twenty minutes in, he noticed that he was still the only one doing the laps. He was not the person who stops his swimming midway. But he was getting worried about his friend.

Zoam waded to the gutter, where his friend was near. His friend still looks problematized.


"What's the matter with you? Get in here already!"

His friend stood up and started taking his clothes off. "You're right. There's no point in feeling bad. Anyways, I still made it through anyways so..."

Soon, his friend joined him in the water.

Then they swam laps. It seems like his friend had a big problem, because he was zooming fast in the water.

Ten minutes before they end their private reservation for the pool, they cooled down.


"How are you doing?" Zoam asked with concern.

"Ugh, not perfect. But definitely better," his friend replied. "Ugh, I need to eat."

Zoam smirked, "my ass?"

"No, actual food."

"But you can eat my ass too. You promised. I ate your ass last week. You know our weekly swim sessions need to be reciprocal," Zoam reminded him.

His friend sighed, "ugh fine."

Zoam pulled his upper body up the gutter then he pulled down his trunks.

He felt a tongue explore his ass. The mouth fiddling his hole was very aggressive.

"Ugh. This is not enough, I need to fuck you!"

Then Zoam felt his friend mount on him and started fucking his ass with his hard dick.

Zoam moaned, "yeah dude... ugh... put all your oent up anger on me!"




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment