If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

[SS-137] Post Tanning


POST TANNING

The owner of the tanning station went to the post-tanning waiting area. He was panicking because his tanning bed and spray operator frantically reported to him about a possible malfunction or accident.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the operator panickingly told him when he got there.

The owner snapped at him, "can you fucking get yourself together?! Where is he?!"

The customer who got affected by the error was sitting on a bench. He was breathing okay, but he was silent and motionless.


The owner looked impressed, "damn, this man has a great physique."

"Actually, he isn't that ripped when he entered the tanning bed," said the operator, "I made the wrong combinations and I think I maxed the heat. I thought he was going to die. But he came out okay. But he was woozy. And now he heas a defined abs."

"And what happened next?"

"Even if he looked dizzy, he still insisted to take the tanning spray. But I placed the experimental chemicals accidentally. After my tanning, he wheezed a bit. Then he is now sitting there, motionless."

"That chemical isn't for tanning. That's an aphrodisiac!"

Then the man started moaning, "oh my goood. I feel so hot!" Then his body started writhing.

The owner and the operator panicked. They were about to call 911 when the customer started moaning.

"Ohhhh shiiit I'm cumming on my own!" the customer gasped as his hips were buckling. They saw cum seeping through his shorts.

The man removed his visor. "Damn! What happened! It felt like I was asleep for a long time?!" Then he looked at his body and smiled, "oh my gosh, you made me so sexy. Great job."

The owner laughed nervously, "haha we aim to please!"



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment