If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 9, 2024

[SS-1433] Maker's Illuminator


MAKER'S ILLUMINATOR

The fitness model arrived at the studio. He noticed that it was empty, except for a large rectangular slab of glass that was in the middle-front of the area. The walls of the room was black.

The model looked at Maker, the camera man of that shoot, "is this all you have, you don't even have the high end apparatus for lighting."

Maker smiled humbly, "I have all I need for your fitness mag shoot."

The model, who was already oiled up and wearing white briefs and sando, grumbled, "I knew I should not have agreed to this free photoshoot. You know that I am an international model and have won multiple fitness competitions. My time cannot be wasted being a subject of mediocre photos."

"Believe me, this is going to work," then the Maker closed the lights.

The model panicked a bit because it was pitch black. However, the rectangular slab glowed white. It illuminated the area around it.

For some reason, the light coming out of the slab fascinated the model. "What is that?"

"It's a lighting tool I created. The illuminator. This is to allow the subject to interact with the light whole highlighting their best parts, in your case, your muscles," Maker replied.

Intrigued, the model walked to the illuminator. He stepped  on top of it. He started doing his poses.

Maker started taking photographs of the man.

The model felt good while bathed in warmth and light. It feels like the light is penetrating his eyes and heating up his brain. He was starting to feel woozy, but good. He removed his sando to show his full physique.


After a few minutes of taking photos, the Maker spoke, "you look like a fucking food. Ready for eating."

The model wanted to retort, but he gave a soft response  "you think I'm delicious?"

"Yeah. You need to be displayed like food under that illuminator. And then powerful men will eat you after paying me a high amount."

Despite the weird message, the model submissively answered, "yes sir. I want to be eaten." He can feel his body harden like a statue. Then he became completely immobile. He looked like a shiny muscled figurine on top of the illuminator. His cock was hard inside his briefs.

The Maker walked to him and whipped out his cock, "now, to just drizzle you with some sauce before you get served." He jacked off.

He came on the statue-model's body, coating his torso with copious cum.

The Maker went out.

Then three wealthy men came inside. They start touching and tonguing on the model's unmoving body. They paid well, so he is theirs for the whole night. 





--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment