If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

[SS-1434] Yacht Assistant


YACHT ASSISTANT

Momun slept in the room of the yacht he rented as soon as he arrived. It was five hours until he got to the private island, where the exclusive party for the richest bachelors like him was going to be held. He came from a very grueling work day and he needed an hour nap to get his energy up.

When he woke up, he decided to go to the deck to experience the amenities of the expensive yacht he rented. There he found a young, handsome, muscular man in his briefs standing.

The man smiled at him, "hello Mr. Momun, glad that you're already up! Do you want me to serve anything or myself?" Then he winked.

Momun was distracted and confused, "wait who are you?"

"I am your special yacht assistant who came with this rental," the man introduced, "I will serving you to the best of my abilities. My body is yours as long as you are here."

Momun shook his head, "look dude. I ain't gay. So, there's no need for that. Even if I were, the party where I will be going to has lots of girls I can have sex with. So, I can't do anything energetic here."

The assistant nodded his head, "I understand. There must have been some miscommunication with my agent. I thought I was going to serve a gay client. Anyway, my ass is clean, my body is ready. Just in case you change your mind, I am ready. Let me get you some wine."

Momun looked at the man as he walked away, "shit. Should have brought me a woman. He has a nice ass though."

Then the assistant gave him the glass of wine. He drank from it.

The assistant who was still in his briefs looked to the waters, while waiting for his orders.


As the wine hit his gut, Momun felt hot. The round, muscled ass suddenly became more delectable.

The assistant looked at him looking at him. "I'm just here for the service, Sir."

"You suck?" Momun asked.

"Very nicely, Sir." Then the assistant crawled to him, opened his pants, and then started sucking his cock.

"Ohh fuck. Guys really do give good head," Momun moaned, "don't make me cum. Just edge me until we come to the island."

The assistant really edged him. His techniques prevented him from achieving orgasm.

However, Momun cannot help but look at the large ass inside the briefs.

"I want you to ride me while you edge me."

The assistant backed and nodded. "Yey sir." Then removed his briefs to reveal his erect cock and plump buttocks.


Momun groaned as his dick entered the hole of the man sitting down on him. He started riding on him.

"So hot... so tight!" Momun groaned.

The assistant also was moaning deeply.

Thirty minutes after, Momun could not stop himself. "Ughh!"

"Ohhhh..." the assistant cooed as his ass was coated with sperm. He turned back, "I'm sorry I made you cum."

"Nah. You'll make me cum again in the next for hours. I wont be going to the party anymore. I'll stay here and party on your body." Then he kissed the hot yacht assistant.





--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment