If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 25, 2024

[SS-1364] Slimmed Nephew


SLIMMED NEPHEW

Shie walks into his apartment and was surprised to find a man who was sitting in the middle of his foyer.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Shie irritably called out when he realized that the young man was his nephew.

"I texted you right? That I am going two be two days ahead of the family before they come for the holidays?" the nephew replied.

"Yeah, and I texted back and said no!" Shie bellowed.

The nephew stood up and scratched his head, "aww. I didn't read it sorry."

Shie glared at him, "why are you naked?!"

The nephew pulled the sides of the gray briefs he was wearing, "well, you always bullied me for being fat when I was young. So, I want you to see that I'm slim now."

The nephew walked to him while looking at him intently. Shie held out his hand, "no. If you're going to stay here, you have to stay in the guest room until your family arrives. Your aunt might see you here."

The nephew just laughed and walked to the guest room.

Shie sighed. He was a sex addict before and he would taunt his nephew. Then he would force him to have sex with him during the holidays while the family was away.

But he already submitted himself to rehabilitation, and is now living clean.

Later that day, when he went to the kitchen to start cooking, he saw his nephew completely naked now.


Shie's dangerous desires started returning. He pleaded, "please, I'm really sorry for what I did to you then. But please do not tempt me."

The nephew walked to him, his dick dangling, "no. You don't get to tell me it's over. You have rehabilitated. I have not. Do you not think I'm sexier slimmer than chubby."

Shie swalllowed, "you are but... please don't do this."

But when his nephew kissed him, his guard fell down and his sin consumes him.

Soon, he found himself sitting on the couch naked, with his nephew taking the lead and sitting on his cock and moaning like a madman.

The nephew slapped his face in the middle of the ride, "I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me."

"Oh yesss. Make me payyy... make me pay..."


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment