If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

[SS-1359] Stretchy Mate


STRETCHY MATE

This freaking guy in our shared apartment knows that I am gay. He also knows that I have recently been from a break up. I am sad and horny as hell.

So, I do not understand why he would do this: do his stretching exercises in the common area while I am there, working on my laptop.

When we first met, I came out to him and he said that he is not gay and that he is engaged to a girl. So, he hopes that I do not make advances on him, which I agreed on.

He is a yoga teacher, and he does practice his yoga poses at home.

However, he usually does his poses fully clothed. Now, he is in front of me, wearing nothing but tight sports boxer briefs.

He keeps doing all these bendy poses. His ass is just so delectable.


As someone who has not laid with a man since my breakup last week, this is getting me hot and bothered. I want to go to my room but the Internet connection is better in the common areas.

He straightens his legs and reaches his feet. His ass is fully contracted. I want to eat it.


I finally speak out, "hi, can you put something on? It's getting harder and harder for me to fulfill your request that I be clean towards you. You're looking like a real snack doing all these yoga stretches."

He smirks at me, "I'd like to update that request. I want to you to advance on me."

I am shocked, "uh? I thought?"

"My girlfriend, now ex... I caught her cheating," he responds, "and I was thinking that his would be a good time to experiment."

"You're seducing me? You're considering it with me?"

He turns red, "yeah?"

"Well, with all those bendy poses, you're really asking your ass to be fucked, you know that?" I challenge.

He shrugs, "I'm willing to really experiment."

I walk to him and quickly undressed.

"Damn, you're fucking big and hard," he bellows when my cock flops out.

I skin down his boxers, "you have last chance to bail, because once I get in your ass, there's no turning back."

He nods, "I am okay."

Then I insert my dick in his ass. It is very hot and tight. I start fucking him.

His moans are grumpy. But soon he turns to me and says, "damn. This feels good."

I tighten my hold on his hips, "welcome baby." Then I start drilling his asshole as he squirms in pleasure.


--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment