If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

[SS-1362] Hotshot Boyfriend


HOTSHOT BOYFRIEND

"Oh my god, what are you doing here in my room?!" Ruto blurted when he entered his dorm.

"Huh? I'm your boyfriend, duh! Can I not come in your room?" the handsome man who was sitting lazily on his floor replied.

"Shut up. Stop tripping, I have no time for jokes okay?!" Ruto snapped at him, "I don't care how influential your frat is. My friends from my LGBT organization will get you if you keep harrassing me!"

He frowned, "look, I did not mean to announce that I like you and that I want to be your boyfriend during the freshmen night. It sounded insincere. But I really like you dude."

"You're gay?!"

He smirked, "yeah. I am."

Ruto crumpled his forehead, "isn't your frat like a super macho group?"

"Yeah, but we have a few gay guys there. We aren't that problematic," he said sarcastically.

"You're a fucking hotshot university athlete hunk. I'm an unlikeable activist. So, I really can't digest what you're saying now," Ruto explained. "And being boyfriends is an agreement. You don't get to decide that."

He removed his shirt, "then I'll court you."


"Damn, you're fucking hot," Ruto muttered.

"Look, if my frat's the problem, I'll quit," he reassured.

Ruto touched his chest, "you'd do that?"

"Yeah, I'm that serious."

Then he removed his shorts. Then he laid on the bed, "let's cuddle?"


Ruto swallowed as he viewed the sexy, perfect man in briefs on his bed.

Ruto, without thinking, removed his clothes and laid with the man.

They kissed. He could feel that the man was sincere.

"So you're my boyfriend now?" He said chuckling.

Ruto smiled, "not yet."

He nodded, "that's okay. Soon, you'll say yes." Then they kissed again.




--------------

If you want advanced access to the complete chapters of the current story and advanced chapters of the latest Tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment