If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 27, 2023

[SS-1909] Potential Prey


[POTENTIAL PREY]

I know exactly how to spot boys like this. It’s usually the macho ones. The ones who go to the gym daily to keep their bodies big and ripped. They would not stop talking about their fitness regimen and their nutrition. That’s a prey potential.

And they usually exude a pseudo-dominant demeanor. They would shout at tinier men when they borrow his gym equipment while he’s using it. They would laugh about their friends about the girls they claimed. They would quickly engage in a fist fight instead of being diplomatic in a conflict.

I am a tinier man. But these potential preys would not have the balls to fight me.

Because despite their strong facade, I can see through their eyes. I can see that what they truly need is someone to own them.

Like this man I have in my bed now. This prey was the biggest guy in his gym and won many fitness competitions for his symmetric body. He had many women who were willing to go to orgies with him. He has punched more than ten people in the gym for just looking at him.


But when I looked at him, I saw what he really was. A prey. And I was a smart predator.

And I think he also knew that about me. When I started at his eyes, I sent him the message. He quickly finished his set, took a bath and followed me home.

“Thank you for choosing me sir,” he said while flexing for me. He had a mask that covered half his face. I told him I was going to video this session so he might want anonymity.


“Prove me your worth,” I told him, while staring in his eyes. He’s mine. And I’ll do anything I want with him.

He turned around and pulled his briefs down.


“You can take me. Take me please.”

I smiled and got naked. I fucked him while he whimpered submissively.

There is no prey too big for me to tame.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment