If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

[SS-1207] Study Buddy


[STUDY BUDDY]

"Hi guys... Welcome back to my live stream! I'm your study buddy. Study with me!"

The youtube influencer's thing was simple. He would just take a video of himself studying for his university degree and post it live on youtube.

Study buddy youtubers is not a new thing. Some people would just be studying so that people watching would the feel of studying with someone else even when they were alone.

However, what made this male influencer different was that he studies in his comfy state: almost half naked. For this stream, all he wore was black boxers and socks. He also added a neck tie.

But he had a great physique as well. He obviously went to the gym. His muscles were massive and formed. His skin was silky smooth. His face was very angelic. He even wore eyeglasses.

He hand hundreds of thousands of views per live stream. It is unclear though whether they studied with him or they ogled at his body while he seriously studied. He was just silent.

After thirty minutes, he stood up and bent forward to the laptop, "I just have to change my position for my blood circulation."


Everybody could see his muscled thighs while he solved sample math problems.

Then the influencer changed the angle of the camera. This time it was facing him with a large mirror behind him.


In the frame, the reflection of his large ass could be seen. Even more viewers came to the stream.

After an hour, the influencer faced the camera. "I'm done studying! Ready for the test for tomorrow. Time to sleep now! If you want to see my pre-sleep habit. Please click the link I will post in the chat. But it is a paywalled, members only site.

He dropped his only fans account.

Almost half of the youtube viewers subscribed and got onto his erotic site. There he was completely naked except for the tie. He was using a black dildo to fuck himself while he jacked off.

It took him thirty minutes while he moaned and squirmed at the camera. Soon, his sperm came flying out of his cock.

He smiled at the camera and said, "hmm... Time to sleep. Let's study again tomorrow. Sleep with me?"

He just closed his eyes and slept with all the body fluids drying on his skin while he slept soundly.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment