If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 13, 2023

[SS-1203] Kidnapper Gone


[KIDNAPPER GONE]

Baste woke up. It was already the third day since he was kidnapped.

He was naked. But this time, he woke up without feeling scared as he did since he was abducted by a man and brought to an empty warehouse in a remote area.

The man who kidnapped him was his father's previous employee who got sacked. He wanted revenge.

He looked around and tried to find his kidnapper. There was no one in the large warehouse except for him.

"Did he go outside? Why did he leave me untied?" Baste asked, confused.


Then he walked to the opening of the warehouse.

He looked out and found that his kidnapper was not anywhere.

He gripped his genitals because it was chilly.


Baste frowned, "where did he go?"

Then he walked back and saw a paper folded and placed near where he slept. He opened it and saw a letter from his kidnapper.

"I'm sorry Baste. I made a mistake. I should not have kidnapped you. I should have just met you in a normal way. My plan was to get back at your father by abducting you. And then raping you. But the last two nights... they were magical. I am not gay but you made me feel magic while we fucked... I think I fell for you... My plan failed... but more importantly, I failed. I am scared that if I keep you with me, I'd fall harder and refuse to go back to my family. I am sorry. I wish I met you sooner... Before I got married. Or before you had a boyfriend. Or before I got fired from your father's company."

Baste cried. He could not believe that the rough "rape" sex he had would be something he would like too. And last night, they shared a passionate session of sex, like they were a couple.

Baste could feel cum rolling down his ass. That was his last peculiar lover's reminder.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

Also, this post features the name/alias of a Tier 2 Patreon subscriber! Subscribe now so you can also be immortal in my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment