If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 10, 2023

[SS-1202] Island Cult


[ISLAND CULT]

The gay influencer was walking by the beach. He was holding his smartphone through a selfie-stick and his front camera was on and livestreaming on his youtube.

He had a lean, tan body. He was wearing nothing but a black thong, a gray backpack and sunglasses.

"Hi guys! I can't believe I'm actually here! This is the island at the Southern most edge of our country! And it is as quiet and serene as I expected! I'll be touring you around, just chat away in the live chat and I will be answering you and doing what you want me to do. But this thong stays on, nothing sexual! We don't want to get banned in youtube. Buuut! I will be filming something naughty and will be uploading it in my onlyfans. It's a shame I don't have a collaborator here, but I brought my dildo with me."

Wow. What a nice island!

You are such a sexy man! Can't wait for your onlyfans upload later.
How did you get there?!

"I got here through a boat. I paid them a huge sum of money. Then the fishermen will come pick me up at 5PM later!"



I wish I could go to a sexy vacation with you.

Leave that place! Immediately! Do you not know that that island is sacred and there's a cult living there?
"Relax sir who's frantically typing on the chatbox now," the gay influencer answered, "the fishermen told me this place is safe and I-- OH MY GOOOD!"

Then the live streaming suddenly ended.

A few hours later, at 5PM the youtube video live streaming opened again.

They could hear men speaking unknown languages, it seemed like they were praying.

The influencer was shown tied on a tree. He looked like he was dizzy and high on something.

Then the men started circling around him, dancing while chanting.

And then one of the men knelt in front of the influencer, pulled down the thong and started sucking on the dick.

Then in English, one of the men, who seemed like a part of the cult, said, "thank you for this body!"

Soon, the influencer came and the man sucking him swallowed everything.

A second man knelt and sucked the newly orgasmed dick.

"We will take all your semen," said another man.

The gay influencer writhed in pain and pleasure as he came again. A third man started sucking him.

Then the livestreaming was stopped because of YouTube policy.

The next day, the gay influencer posted on his twitter that he was OK. And he had a special OF post later that day entitled, "I was sucked dry by a whole ass cult."




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment