If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

[SS-1105] Anniversary Surprise


[ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE]

"Honeyyy, I'm here!" the husband excitedly walked into the cottage. He came from work.

"Hello Siiirrrr..." greeted a manly voice.

The husband turned and saw a man wearing a fancy red suit. He was young and fit.

"Who are you?" the husband asked.

"I am here as a gift by the one you love, who wants to surprise you in this occasion," answered the man.

It was the day of the husband's anniversary with his wife. They decided to go on a vacation at the beach. She went ahead of him because he had to attend work. He thought he was going to find his wife waiting for him in the cottage, but instead he found this suspicious man.

But he knew that his wife really liked giving him gifts and surprises. This may be her gift for him for this anniversary.

The husband scratched his head, "so, what exactly is it that you can do for me?"

Then the man started taking off his clothes, leaving only his white briefs.


The husband panicked, "wait... why are you undressing? Why are you the gift."

"Well, your lover tells me you have been thinking about doing a threesome. I am an experienced third," said the man.

The husband was shocked. He could not believe that his wife remembered that he once confessed he wanted a threesome. But she obviously misunderstood because he wanted a woman for the third.


The husband raised his arms, "look, there's nothing you can do for me. She obviously misunderstood. I'll just pay you and you can leave. I'll be the one to explain to her."

"Her? That's how you call your lover?" the man said confused, "okay. She tells me that you like it rough. So maybe this is just you being coy. I am instructed to be rough with you."

"WHAT?! NOOO?!"

The next thing he knew, the man was already holding his body tightly, forcefully taking his clothes off. Then the man knelt down and took his cock in his mouth,

The husband stopped struggling while he received the blowjob, "ohhh my gooood."

Then he felt the man's fingers enter his hole.

"What are you doing?!" he complained.

The man stopped sucking and straddled him again. The man removed his briefs and started fucking his ass.

The husband expected pain, but as his insides were wrecked by the man's cock he could just moan in ecstasy for the new found pleasure. Maybe his wife really knew about him after all.

Then suddenly the door of the cabin opened. There were two men who came in. One of them said, "what are you doing here! Why did you bring another man?! It's just supposed the three of us."

The man stopped, "you're not with him?"

Then his wife entered, "OH MY GOD?! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU THIS ISN'T OUR CABIN."

The third smiled, "sorry, my bad. There was a mixup."

His wife was horrified at him with a dick impaled in his ass.

The husband was also horrified of the mixup. But his sense of pleasure overtook him, "fuck me. Make me cum before you return me to wife, please."




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron!


No comments:

Post a Comment