If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

[SS-1102] Double Flirtation


[DOUBLE FLIRTATION]

You and your slightly older sister are walking to the pool. Your family is currently on a vacation in an expensive resort.

A handsome man wearing a wifebeater and pink trunks is lying down on a recliner near the pool. Upon seeing your sister, he turns to you ruffles his hair seductively and says, "hey there, sweetheart, what's your name?"

You fume in anger, "stay away from my sister!"

He raises his hands, "chill. I won't be bothering you guys if you don't want too."

Then the two of you walk past him. Your sister grumbles, "you're such a killjoy. He's a hottie."

"No, guys like that won't do you any good. They're players!" you tell her.

While you are swimming your sister wades the water to you and says, "you're right. He does look like he's a player."

You turn to where the player is and you see him sitting by the pool, giving seductive looks at other girls in the area.


You raise your eyebrow. "I told you. Guys like him are dangerous."

Later that day, after your pool swimming with the family, you decide to visit the gym.

After working out, you find the handsome flirty man using the locker beside yours. He smiles at you.


Your forehead crumples, "what's wrong with you?!"

"You're as hot as your sister," he tells you straight.

You blush, "fuck you. Stop playing with me. I'm not a girl."

He shrugs, "the cool thing is that I'm into girls and boys. And wow, I've been looking at you the whole time at the pool. You have a nice bod. And a nice package!"

"Woah! What are you doing!" you react while he paws on your crotch.

He then kisses you. You soften because he is such a good kisser.

"Look, I admit, I'm a player. But we're not gonna see each other after we leave this resort anyway. I'm not getting any luck from flirting chicks here. And you seem like a horny candidate," he says, "let's have sex in the shower. I'll let you fuck me."

"Didn't figure that you're a bottom," you say.

He grins, "well, with hot guys like you I'd go either way."

"I hate your guts. It makes me horny," you mumble.

"Great. Let's stain the bathroom walls with our cum." Then he takes your hand and leads you to the wet area where he immediately gets naked, bends offer and takes your hard cock in his ass.





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment