If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 18, 2022

[SS-1101] Stair Slave


[STAIR SLAVE]

The security guard was making his rounds in the condominium building that evening. When he heard heavy steps climbing the emergency stairwell. He was curious so he peeped in.

To his surprise, he saw a man wearing nothing but an unbuttoned shirt and a jockstrap walking up the stairs.


"What the hell are you doing here?!" the guard called him out.

The man turned around and panicked.

The guard recognized the man as the resident of unit 2205. He lived with his wife and two kids.

"What are you doing here sir? You are prohibited from walking undressed in public areas!" the guard reprimanded.

The man touched his ear that had a bud. "Master, I have been caught. What do I do?"

The guard heard muffled sounds from the ear bud.

Then the man faced him.




"I am just doing my evening workout because my Master wants me to be a messy, sweaty muscle pussy before I come to him later tonight."

"What?! Who's that master?!" the guard bellowed in disbelief.

"The man from 3506."

The guard remembered that the man who lived in 3506. He was old and lived alone.

Then the slave continued, "I can suck your dick. Please don't reprimand me my wife doesn't know. My Master orders me to suck you."

Before the guard can even react, the slave already rushed down to him.

The man knelt in front of him, pulled down his pants and sucked his cock.

"Ohhhhh goood!" the guard moaned. The married man was a good sucker. He almost forgot that doing lewd acts in public spaces in the condo was also prohibited.

Muffled voices were heard from the earbuds again.

In the middle of his sucking, the married man stopped and looked up, "my Master said, I need to suck you everynight now."

The guard smirked, "that works for me." Then he pulled on the man's head and slid his cock in his mouth.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite SS so far. I hope to have that type of master.

    ReplyDelete