If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 15, 2022

[SS-1100] Sniff Seduction


[SNIFF SEDUCTION]

"Shit. Where are my fucking briefs?!" you complain as you check your duffle bag. "Some faggot must have stolen it."

Soon you resign and accept that you already lost your underwear. Somebody must have gotten it when you went to take a shower.

Later that evening, after you go home from the gym, you receive an email from an unknown source.

"You're brief's with me, sexy," says the message. Attached to it is a photo of a man. He is wearing the white briefs that you lost.

The man is muscular but his face is cropped from the photo.

You reply, "keep it you faggot. Make sure I do not catch you stealing from me at the gym. I'll punch your face."

Then soon, you receive another message with another picture. This time the man is posed differently, with a tighter, higher cut brief.


"I can trade this to you. I keep smelling your used briefs. Gets me horny, you hottie," says the second email.

You answer, "yuck. Don't you dare show me your face."

Then a third email came, this time it is a picture of him, still incognito, but now wearing a skimpier briefs.


"I'm gonna gift this brief to you too."

You decide to no longer engage with this person.

The next day, you forget about this incident and do your usual workout.

When you return back to your locker, you are surprised to find that there are two briefs on your bag. You take them and find that they are the pieces from the emails you received yesterday.

You feel that it is sweaty, "eew these are used."

However, its stank enters your nose. For some reason it invites you. You place it near your nose and inhale. It makes you horny and confused.

"I knew you'd like it."

You flinch, turn around and saw a handsome man in pink briefs standing behind you. You recognize his fit body.

"It's not what you think," you say in defense.

"Nah my spoiled briefs smell good," he tells you.

Suddenly he embraces and kisses you. He hugs you so you can feel his strong body.

You feel electrified. This is the first time you ever got intimate with a man.

He brings your hand to his pink bulge, "you can smell this one too, if you like."

You involuntarily kneel down and press your face on his crotch. You could do this forever.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. Great underwear fetish short, and white briefs at that, jock!
    -endymion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jock, Congrats on 1100th episodes of Squirter Shorts Story! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete