If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 1, 2022

[SS-1094] Guilty Resort


[GUILTY RESORT]

Bellerd's yatch finally arrived at the dock. There was already a young man who was waiting, sitting on the dock's bridge.

When Bellerd finally stepped out of the yatch, the young man stood up and walked to him.


Bellerd raised his eyes, "aren't you supposed to be in the office, at work?"

The man giggled, "hello to you too, Dad."

They hugged for a long time. Bellerd said, "I missed you, Bud."

"You looking good Dad. With all of these resort chains you are managing, you don't seem to be stressed at all!" the son replied.

Bellerd pointed at his son's semi exposed torso, "you don't look bad yourself. You're still milky colored despite working in my resort for a year."

"Our genes seem to be resistant to tanning," the son explained.

"Let me take a good look," Bellerd requested.

The son removed the kimono he was wearing and revealed the rest of his amazing upper body.


"How are the preparations?" Bellerd asked.

His son held his hand, "come let me show you."

Then they went into the resort and stopped in the middle of an event center where people were already making an ingress for what seems to be a massive party.

"And the guests?" Bellerd asked.

"All men of all shapes and sizes are coming. It's gonna be epic," the son replied.

"Shit. I'm imagining it now. Can't wait," Bellerd declared.

His son touched his bulge, "well, if you can't wait, I can give you a little taste of what's gonna happen pre party."

They turned to each other and kissed.

"Oh shit. This gay resort that I asked you to manage-- and you. My guilty pleasures," Bellerd said as he started to undress.

Soon, Bellerd was fucking his son while the men doing ingress were watching.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment