If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 20, 2021

[SS-974] Noisy Mouth


[NOISY MOUTH]

"Hello!"

This is what Fevs heard when he walked out into the balcony of his room. He turned to his left, he saw his male neighbor, half naked.

He groaned, "what now?"

"I just wanna say, I'm sorry for the noises you heard last night," the neighbor said grinning.

Fevs scratched his head. "No. This is like your twentieth apology. I don't care if you're a sexual hounddog. If you don't keep your sex noises down, I'll report you to the condo admin."

"I'm really sorry," the neighbor apologized, "you can have loud sex too. I won't mind."

"Ugh, can you be not pervy?!" Fevs marched back into his room. He showered and prepared for work. It is just frustrating that he had to start it with an irritable sentiment.

Before he got into his work building, he heard someone greet him.

"Hello!"

Fevs grunted. It is the neighbor again. He is frustrated that the man also works as a guard in his workplace.


"I just want to say that I'll be in action tonight... So you know... Just a heads up," the guard said.

"Ugh." Then he just marched on.

That evening, he woke up at midnight because of the banging from the other room.

He could hear his neighbor.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Fuck me! I want my neighbor to hear me!"

Fevs rolled his eyes. His neighbor was really meaning for him to hear the sex sounds. He was used to this so he was able to sleep again.

The next morning he was jogging at the garden. He saw the neighbor hanging out, drinking for a coconut.


"Hiiii..." he greeted grinning.

Fevs stopped and crossed his arms, "what now."

The shirtless, lean neighbor walked to him and said, "you know what'll shut me up? Your cock in my mouth."

"No. I'm not a faggot like you."

"Then you leave me no choice." 

The neighbor embraced and carried him to a corner. The man was too strong for him.

The neighbor pulled down Fev's shorts and sucked his cock.

Fevs could not deny the pleasure the mouth have him. So he just gave in.

The neighbor gave muffled groans while giving an expert blowjob. "Uhmmmmm uhhhmmm uuurrrhmmmppphhh!" 

"What the fuuuck... Ugh... You're still noisy with a cock on your mouth ohhh..." Fevs complained while whimpering.



--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment