If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

[SS-972] Erogenous Zones


[EROGENOUS ZONES]

"Prepare to pay me a thousand bucks! Because I'm not turning!" says your friend.

You no longer remember what you talked about before he stood in front of you with his regulation swimming trunks, challenging you to seduce him.

Maybe it's the alcohol you have been chugging for three hours. 

It has been five years since you came out as gay to your bestfriend. He was schocked about it first. But he eventually accepted you. You continue your friendship and thankfully, he never really made a fuss about your sexuality.

Until you both get drunk tonight. Jokes were exchanged and now you have made this bet. You will seduce him and if he does not budge, you give him a thousand bucks. If he responds, he gives you the money.

Your straight bestfriend is hot as fuck, kept his body fit. But you never really thought of him sexually. Except now. Determined to win, you caress his thighs.

"I know a man's erogenous zones better than you," you tell him smugly.

"My erogenous zones are only for the ladies man. But sure. Try it," he jeers.

You try to touch other sensitive parts of his body: his pecs, his stomach, his arm pits. He is just ticklish.

Then you suck his nipple.

"HEY NO MOUTHING OHHH..." he groans.

He sounds off a variety of pleasured sounds. It seems to be working. You continue to give his body a tongue bath. He shudders and does not stop you.


You smirk at him and then touch his bulge, "what is this?"

"An erection," he replies sarcastically.

"So, I'm winning," you tease.

"I'm just a horny bloke," he retorted.

"I know one more erogenous zone to tap, I'm sure you'll like."

"What's that?"

You kiss his lips.


He tries to fight back. But he eventually responds. His tongue swirls into your mouth.

You are winning and he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment