If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

[SS-966] Maker's Bicycle


[MAKER'S BICYCLE]

Boh was doing his explosive calisthenics activity when he saw a man walking with a bike. 

The man was handsome, muscular and sweaty. It seems like the man just came from an intense boke workout.

Boh went to the man, "wooow cool bike man! I'm Boh!"

"I'm Maker. You like biking?" the man asked.

Boh nodded, "yeah! Biking is life! My bike just got broken because of a crash. It's being repaired and I'll get it next week. So, I'm really hungry for biking now."

Maker moved the bike to him, "oh. You can have this. This is actually old. I have lots at home."

Boh gasped, "are you kidding me?"

"No, I was just gonna retire this and give it away anyway. And you seem to need it," said Maker, "it's cool. You can have it."

Then Maker just ran away and left the bike with him.

Boh caressed the body of the bike, "woaaah. Today is my lucky daayyyy!"

Then he started riding the bike. As he expected, it was high quality.

He noticed that the saddle he was sitting in was getting hot. He ignored it.

Boh was so happy to be riding that bike. He sometimes stopped to take pictures of himself.


Everything was a whirl. He never got this high from banking.

Boh did not even notice that it was already evening. Or where he was going.

All he felt was that the insides of his ass started getting itchy. Also, his penis was rock hard as he pedalled.

He stopped in the middle of the freeway. He didn't know why, but he just had to be there.


From the darkness, the Maker walked into the light, "how was it?"

Boh felt overwhelmed just to see that man again, "it was great... Master..."

"How's your ass?"

"Hot and itchy."

"Do you want to ride me?"

"Yes."

Instinctively, Boh pulled down his biking shorts and exposed his plump ass at the Maker.

As the Maker's dick sliced into his hole, he knew what he had to pay for the bike that was given to him: his body.



--------------

If you want to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment