If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 31, 2021

[SS-926] Yacht Trespasser


[YACHT TRESPASSER]

Lyson was a physique influencer who was already losing fresh ideas for his instagram account.

While in the middle of driving by the bay, he noticed the yachts that were docked. An idea came upon him.

He stopped and parked the car. He took his camera and tripod and walked to one of the docked yachts that was not manned by anyone.

"Maybe, if I just take pictures here by the wharf, I won't get into trouble," he told himself.

He quickly set up his camera. He also undressed abruptly down to his stylish swim briefs. He put the camera on continuous capture mode and started doing poses.


After many poses, Lyson became more brazen. He climed up the yacht and started posing above it.

Two men came running to him, "you're not allowed there Sir!"

Lyson panicked and hurriedly climbed back down. However, he was not even able to dress up before the two men dressed in guard uniform caught up with him.

Lyson pleaded but the two men still held him and took his camera. They brought him to a nearby condominium hotel. He was embarrassed that he was still in trunks in public. They went to the penthouse, and then they entered a unit.

There Lyson saw a man staring at the mirror, then looked at them when they entered.


"What's happening here?" he said.

"This guy. We caught him trespassing on your yacht!"

"I was just taking pictures. Sorry, I can delete them if you want I'm sorry!" Lyson exclaimed.

The yacht owner looked from head to toe. "You look good. I'll let you keep the pictures and let you go if you allow my guards to fuck you while I watch."

"What?" Lyson, who was straight, gasped.

The older guard smiled, "really? You'll let us take him?!"

The owner nodded, "yeah. I know you both like ass. So, this one's yours."

The younger guard beamed, "thank you!"

Lyson panicked as the two muscular guards got naked and also stripped him of his trunks.

Lyson squealed as he was fucked in the ass and mouth by the two horny guards.

The owner started recording, "ohh... I am gonna sell multiple videos of you being raped by my men. Then I'll buy a new yacht! And then I'll bring you there and fuck you myself!"



--

If you want to support me and my craft further, please consider subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, and receive perks such as weekly teasers, complete episodes of ANTB and chapters for the new story!

No comments:

Post a Comment