If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[SS-915] Sauna Cousin


[SAUNA COUSIN]

My cousin invited me to check out the spa and sauna center he established, before he opens it up to the public.

As he toured me around the center, I was really impressed with the place. The spaces, design and materials were top notch.

I hoped he offered me a job as manager in center. I am tired of my lowly rank-and-file life.

As we were preparing to enter the sauna, I asked him, "by the way, why is this center for men only? Won't that limit your market?"

"Well, that's strategizing by specifying the market. There are many spas in the city and I had to differentiate," he replied as he took his bathrobe off.

"What are you wearing?" I inquired pointing at the small white cloth covering his privates.

"It's a fundoshi. Guys can wear this in the sauna," he said. He flexed his muscles. For someone swamped with the center's construction for months, he did have a ripped body.

He gave me a fundoshi and asked me to wear it. It was awkward because I did have a lean body, but not as perfect as his. 

We entered and sat at opposing sides. He seemed very relaxed inside. The smell of the smoke also relaxed me. We started sweating as moist heat started to envelope us.


"Hey. I was wondering if you could be a manager here?" his cousin asked.

I was elated, "I was actually gonna offer myself."

"But before you decide, you have to know that this is a gay sauna. I know that you're straight so I don't know if you'll be okay with that?" he asked.

"Oh. So that's why it's all male."

"Yeah."

"Soooo... Sexy stuff will happen here?" 

"Most likely yeah. And I don't know if you're comfortable with that."

"Well, I haven't had a gay experience before so, I wouldn't know."

He stood up and started dancing by the bamboo pole, "well you can try with me. If you like it, then at least you know."


After a string of failed relationships with ex-girlfriends, I was not very uptight about sex anymore. "Okay."

He sat on top of me and kissed me. He kissed good. Felt weird. But good. 

He took off our fundoshis and started grinding his asshole with my hard dick.

"Gawd you're so tight. It feels good!" I whimper.

"I've always wanted to ride your big cock cousin..." he muttered in between moans.

"So, this is what our customers will be doing in this sauna?"

"More or less yeah. Practically all over the center."

"Yeah. Shit. I'll be manager!"


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment