If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

[SS-921] Yellow Shiny


[YELLOW SHINY]

You are a member of the registration panel for the physique competition. This is one of your favorite jobs to do because you get to see hot men in skimpy posing suits.

There is one particular contestant who catches your interest. He wears a shiny yellow skimpy posing suit. He has a packed and ripped body. And even though he is wearing a face mask, you can tell that he is handsome.


"Hi. Identification please," you ask him.

Somebody hands him his wallet. He takes out an ID card from it and then places it on the table to show him.

You take down his personal details. Even those that you are not required of you.


After you confirm him, he enters the competition venue.

After registration and while the competition is ongoing, you put out your laptop and start using your hacking skills to find out any dirt about the man.

And you did. You devise a plan.

After the competition, you go to his hotel room and knock on his door.

He opens the door and looks confused upon seeing you. "You're the one from the registration aren't you?"

"Yeah. Congrats by the way for getting second place," you respond.

"What can I do to help me?"

"I'll go straight to the chase. I want you. And I hacked your social media sites. How's Krista?"

His eyes widen, "how did you know about-- ugh. What do you want?"

"One night with you and I won't tell your wife about your other woman, Krista," you demanded slyly.

He smirks, "look dude. You're not exactly blackmailing me. I've been checking you out since the registration. And I know you're checking me out too. I'm actually glad you got here."

You gasp, "oh wow. Haha."

"You wanna be my 'other man' tonight? I wanna be fucked by a non-bodybuilder for a change," he invites. He lets his robe fall. He wears nothing but the yellow shiny suit, but this time with a hardon.

Before you can answer, he pulls you in and kisses you.

He throws you on the bed and forcefully undresses you. Your cock is already steel hard.

Without removing his suit, he pushed the lower back part of the cloth to expose his asshole. Then he sits on you.

He takes your cock like a pro.

You cry in pleasure. A hot, handsome bodybuilder is riding you while he is soaking his yellow suit with precum.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment