If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 7, 2021

[SS-916] Secrecy Seal


[SECRECY SEAL]

Jescam's heart raced when he heard the knocking on his door early that evening.

He opened the door and saw a handsome man in a tank top. 

"Hello Jescam."

"Hello K. C-come in," Jescam invited while stuttering. "You want coffee?"

"Sure," K responded while walking in the hotel room.

Jescam's hands were shaking as he prepared the coffee. When he turned around, he saw K was already half naked, sitting on the bed. He had a nicely built upper body.


Jescam gasped. He nervously gave the cup to K.

K sipped the drink and said, "I know why you invited me here."

"Huh?"

"I saw that you saw me coming out of the motel with a girl after my Bachelor's party," K explained.

Jescam cleared his throat, "I thought my sister was clear that you shouldn't have hookers in your party before your wedding."

"Are you gonna tell her?" K asked, challenging.

"Yes."

"Then why meet me? Are you hoping we can have some sort of arrangement?" K grumbled.

Jescam sighed. "Yeah."

K smirked, "sex?"

"How did you--"

"I see how you look at me."

K mustered his confidence, "yeah. I want to sleep with you tonight, in exchange for my silence.

K kissed him. Jescam was surprised at how passionate their lips locked.

"Damn. I want you too. You didn't have to blockmail me, Jescam..." then they kissed again.

Jescam was surprised at this revelation. He became more relaxed as he responded.

K stood after the kiss and removed all his clothes. Let's take this to the tub. Then he walks in the bathroom.

Jescam drank water before he followed suit. Then he got naked. When he got there K was already in the tub covered in soap bubbles.


K grinned, "come here."

Jescam nervously joined him in the tub.

To his surprise, K san on top of him and started covering his cock with his hole.

"DAMN. K! YOU BOTTOM?" Jescam exclaimed.

"Not much. Only when I come across a cock like yours." Then he started grinding, "damn. You feel so good in me. We should do this more often!"




--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment