If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 23, 2018

[SS-532] Blued Nephew


[BLUED NEPHEW]

"Oh wait... Isn't this... Oh my, it is him.."

Tobbi stared at the Blued profile that was suggested to him in his mobile app. 

The picture contained a young man taking a mirror selfie in the gym. He was posing sideways, accentuating the round ass encased in tight, black designer briefs.

"Oh man. I can't be hot for him. He's my nephew!" Tobbi insisted on himself. 

But his nephew was top notch. And openly a bottom. He called himself a slutty, sex hungry animal. His profile claimed he could last two days of straight sex and still leave his partner begging for more.

"Oh what a monster my sister has conceived," Tobbi thought.

That evening, he watched his nephew perform live in the app. 

The young man started the stream drying himself out of the shower. Still, he was emphasizing on his naked, delectable ass.


He then moved to the bed to jack off while impaling himself on an eight inch dildo.

Tobbi came thrice in the whole show. He couldnno longer stiffle the incestuous desire he had for his nephew.

That was why, when they had a family reunion, the next week at his sister's house, Tobbi could not look straight and interact normally with his nephew. His cock continued to strain inside his pants just knowing that his nephew, who was wearing tight hugging compression shirt and pants was in the same house with him.

His nephew got to corner him and said, "wow uncle. You're getting more packed."

Tobbi got redder and harder, "oh yeah. Thanks. I've got a competition to join. You're not looking bad yourself."

"Oh, I just follow after your example. Also, being fit pays well these days. I'm now some sort of a media influencer," he said proudly.

"Well, congratulations." Then Tobbi excused himself. He could not handle the sexual tension.

Tobbi stayed overnight in the house.

"Good morning Uncle!" greeted his nephew that morning.

He looked up and saw the guy in briefs enter his room. He smiled awkwardly, "mornin."


"I was gonna call you for breakfast. But you look tense, I can massage you."

"That's not necessary."

"I insist."

The next thing he knew, his robe was off and his nephew was on him doing hard strokes on his muscles.

"Jesus Christ, uncle! You're packed!" he commented as he slid his hands on Tobbi's defined musculature.

"Thanks. But uh. I can feel your uhm... Your bulge is poking me."

Tobbi felt a hard chest fall on his back, and heard a whisper on his ear, "oh. You're gonna be doing all the poking soon."

"Huh?"

His nephew turned him around, exposing his erect manhood. The young man deep throated him in a heartbeat.

"Oh my gawd... Oh shit please. Ahhh this is not... Oh my gaawwd. You're good. Really good..." Tobbi groaned.

His nephew soon got left the cock and removed his briefs. "Time for poking. I know you're into me. I saw it since you got here in the house. It's nice. Cause I had the hots for you since I was little."

Then his nephew sat on his cock and started grinding it in his ass like a slut.

"Oh shit. It is true. You are a power bottom. Ahh!"

"Huh? Who told you that?"

"Your Blued profile."

"Oh you saw me there?" he said coyly while still riding, "did you watch my vids?"

"Yeah but seeing you now riding my dick instead of a dildo is definitely a better treat, ohhh..."

"Oh shit yeah. Your dick feels good. I wanna do a Blued video while riding you big cock!"

Tobbi got his phone, opened the app and pointed his camera on the firm butt going up and down his penis. "You're live now."

No comments:

Post a Comment