If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

[SS-525] Flying Umbrellas


[FLYING UMBRELLAS]

Veni was awoken by raging winds shaking his window.

He sat up and smiled. It was rainy season. He loved the cool weather. Even when there was a cyclone outside, he thought of it as a time to stay at home and rest.

Suddenly, he remembered something and panicked.

"Omigod... Omigod!"

He ran to the door and opened the penthouse where he lived. He looked out and found that the umbrellas he made were already soaking wet.

He was naked so he went back it, quickly hopped in a skimpy brief and ran outside. He did not mind that he was getting wet.

He took the umbrellas, which were fanned out and standing on the rooftop. They were supposedly being dried up of glue under the sun. He just forgot to take them back last night.

He was almost successful in retrieving all his umbrellas when a sudden gush of wind carries the last three umbrellas up into the air and away from the building.


"Oh nooo!" he panicked.

Then all the umbrellas fell.

"AHHHH!" a baritone voice shrieked from the ground.

Veni ran to the ledge and found that a man fell on his butt and was holding his head. The three umbrellas which were now around him, seemed to have hit the man.

Veni shouted, "sir I'm sorry. Those are my umbrellas. Are you alright?!"

The man growled, "no!"

"Wait! I'm going down!"

Veni wore shorts and ran four staircases down to the main building entrance. He saw the man lying, and helped him get up.

The man was wet. He took off his shirt and used it to pat on his body.

Veni swallowed. The man had a ripped body. He licked his lips while he stared at the perfect abs.

The man shot him an angry look, "what?!"

Veni shook his head, "sorry nothing. Let me just get my umbrellas outside then I'll get back to you."

Veni ran out, braved the rain, retrieved the umbrellas and went back in.

The man was sitting on the dark corner of the unkept first floor. "Why do you have so many umbrellas flying around?"


"I made them. They're props for a theater play. I'm the props manager," Veni replied as he closed the umbrellas and put them aside.

"Gawd. Their ends are pointy," the man was pointing to his shoulder which had a puncture that was bleeding mildly.

"Oh shit. Let me take you up to my unit and lemme take care of you!" 

He led the man upstairs to his unit. He got his first aid kit and nursed the wound.

"I'm really sorry about the umbrellas," Veni apologized as he finished the bandaging.

"Yeah, I just got grumpy. But the wind isn't your fault," the man replied.

"Are you from around?" asked Veni.

"Yeah. I work at the gym nearby. Personal trainer. I just finished my night shift. I forgot my umbrella so I ran under the rain."

"Wow... Uhm you do look like you lift a lot," Veni complimented, attempting to flirt.

The man got red, "haha. Thanks."

"You can borrow my umbrella," Veni offered, "anything else I can do for you?"

Veni was shocked when suddenly the man kissed his lips. But eventually, he responded with gusto. The man's mouth was soft and sweet.

"Can I stay until the rain fades?" the man asked with a smile on his face.

"Sure. Let's keep each other warm."

"Can I touch your abs?" Veni asked.

"Sure. Touch anywhere you like."

Veni reached out to the sculpted midsection. He was amazed at its smoothness and hardness.

The man reached to his behind, slid his hand under his shorts and started kneading in.

"What are you doing?" Veni asked.

"Fingering myself. I need to be fucked. Would you?" The man said grinning.

"Hell yeah!" Then Veni pulled down the shorts and started rimming the hole he would fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment