If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

[SS-531] Sweet Promotion


[SWEET PROMOTION]

Bolan drove into the parking space in the mansion. He got out and removed his shirt. He walked to the front door in just his shorts and a bad hanging on his shoulder.

His heart was thumping as he saw the man who was standing by the door, waiting for him and wearing nothing but white designer briefs.


"Hi Bolan, you made the right choice of accommodating my request and coming here," Virgon said when he arrived, "I see you're already half naked."

"This is what you said right? I have to look sexy when i go here," Bolan muttered bitterly.

Virgon touched his face, "awww. Why are you so smug? Is that the way you're gonna spend this night out with the CEO's son?"

Bolan faked a smile, "no. I'm sorry. But I told you, I'm straight. I'm really just doing this for the promotion."

"And I promise you'll get your appointment on monday. But only after you satisfy me this weekend," then Virgon winked, "come. Come inside."

Bolan was helpless when he was pulled into the house. But once he saw the elegant internals of the mansion, he was in awe.

They got into the living area. Virgon laid on a recliner and took a cup. He started eating the ice cream inside it while looking at Bolan seductively.

Bolan stared at the young man in front of him. Not only was he handsome, but he had a physique of a fitness model. His skin was porcelain. He had the looks and the body of a gigolo heartbreaker.


"I really don't know why you had to do this. I mean, you're looking really hot, I think gay men would be standing in lines just to get to you," Bolan spoke.

Virgon smiled, "thanks, I know that. But gosh, where's the fun in that. I like reluctant straight men i can control. Men like you."

Bolan swallowed, "okay. Just... Just know... That I really don't do this..."

"Do you like ice cream, Bolan?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Get it from me." Virgon placed a spoonful in his mouth.

Bolan walked to the man leaned down and kissed him. His eyes were closed. His spirit was scared.

But when their lips met, a burst of sweetness entered his mouth. Not only was the vanilla ice cream delicious, but Virgon's lips were soft, his saliva sweet and his kissing skills superb.

The cream fell from their mouths as their tongues twirled.

Instinctively, his hands pawed on Virgon's chest. It was smooth and hard. The kiss and the feel of the masculinity near him made him hard.

Virgon spoke after the kiss, "that was nice. You kiss good."

Bolan was catching his breath, "uh. You too."

"Glad to hear." Then Virgon licked the ice cream that fell on his torso.

Bolan moaned as the tongue flickered his body. He did not retort when Virgon removed his bottoms and poured ice cream on his semi-erect cock.

Virgon knelt and sucked his dick. 

Bolan groaned as he looked down on the handsome man giving him a superb blowjob. He took Virgon's hair and started fucking the expert mouth.

After a few minutes of giving nerve wrecking oral sex, Virgon stood up, removed his briefs and poured cream on his own penis.

"You willing to do this?"

Bolan stared at the long, erect cock, "yeah."

Virgon smirked, "Go ahead. Taste the sweetness of promotion."

Bolan knelt on the floor and started sucking on his boss' son's cock.



No comments:

Post a Comment