If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

[SS-528] Booty Neighbor


[BOOTY NEIGHBOR]

Thiem was all smiles when he got out of the airport. 

One of his co-pilots noticed his cheerfulness and asked, "what's up buddy? You seem to be in very very high spirits!"

"Yeah. After almost a stream of endless flights for a month and staying from one hotel to the next, I'm so happy to finally get back home-- to my new home," Thiem replied happily.

"Oh, so the big townhouse that you bought is finally ready for residency?" 

"Yes! And my things are already inside. I asked my brother and a contractor to do everything for me, so when i come home later, I will just relax."

His co-pilot patted his shoulder, "that's cool man. When's the house warming?"

"Ohh uhm soon. But first I've gotta baptize my bachelor's pad," Thiem grinned, "if you know what i mean."

"Oh, so a girl's waiting for you when you get home?" 

"Nah. But you know me. I really don't have to exert efforts on the ladies. I've got booty calls on speed dial," Thiem concietedly replied.

The two of them laughed. Soon after, they parted ways.

Thiem hailed a cab and went to his home. As soon as he got in, he felt very relieved. All the years of hard work had finally paid off. He explored the expensive looking interior design of the house. He was in awe.

But it was already the evening, and he came from a seventeen hour flight. He decided to take a bath and retire on his new bed.

The next morning, Thiem decided to soak up the sun. He changed to green board shorts and applied sun block on his ripped torso.
 

He looked in the mirror, "oh yeah. I'm gonna get this more pumped in my gym basement later."

He got out into the balcony and started relaxing by reading.

He noticed movements from the side of the house next to him.

There was a man hanging clothes. The man was naked. 


"Oh shit!" Thiem shouted loudly.

It got the man's attention. The bulky man held his privates. "Sorry! Sorry! It's just that I thought no one was living there. So I'm doing my usual nudism thing."

Then he ran back to his house.

Thiem caught a glimpse of the man's muscular back and plump ass. It was firm and enticing, like a girl's butt.

Later that day, Thiem started to workout. However, even when lifting weights, he found himself thinking about his nudist neighbor.

"Maybe, if I befriend him, I'll lose all these lucid thoughts," Thiem supposed, "maybe he can help me hook up with a girl too."

After showering, Thiem decided to walk to the next house and knock on the door.

"Come in," said the voice from the inside.

When he opened it, the first thing he saw was the man, naked again. Watching television.

The man covered his genitals with a throw pillow, "shoot. I thought, you're one of my nudist friends. I'm sorry again."

Thiem stuttured, "that's fine. If being naked is your nature, that's fine with me..." 

The neighbor smiled, dropped the pillow and walked to him, "hey, I'm Ishner by the way."

He shook his hand, "Thiem. I own that house. I just came now. I'm a pilot so, I don't usually stay here."

"Cool let me get you a drink? What do you want? Water? Soda? Beer?"

"Beer." Thiem responded while staring at the hangong cock in front of him.

Ishner turned to walk to the kitchen.

Thiem's eyes got transfixed to the perfect butt.

When Ishner came back, he caught Thiem checking him out.

Thiem got embarrassed and looked away.

They started drinking beers on the couch while talking about the neighborhood. 

Ishner's dick was pulsing and getting hard in the middle of the conversation even if they talked of nothing sexual.

Ishner cleared his throat, "are you gay, Thiem?"

Thiem shook his head, "no... I'm so sorry for looking, it's just that..."

Ishner smirked, "I've got a big butt?"

"Yeah. It's massive."

Ishner stood in front of him and turned around, "try to feel them up."

Thiem stared at the smooth and plump butt. He tentatively touched his ass.

"Ohh gosh. You know, why i became a nudist? It's hard to find pants that'll fit all of that ass."

Thiem spanked it, "yeah. I can tell."

"Kiss it baby."

Thiem was reluctant. But when he spread the ass, the hole was hairless, clean and inviting.

He started licking it. It tasted nice. He became instantly hard.

"Ohhh yeah. That's it," Ishner encouraged him.

And the rimming continued. Thiem's face got sucked by the massive glutes.

Ishner turned around and knelt in front of him. The neighbor took off his shorts, whipped out his dick, said, "fuck me with this later," and sucked him while fingering his own, massive ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment