If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 9, 2018

[SS-526] Fencing Lessons


[FENCING LESSONS]

After the fencing match, Kori ran to one of the fighters, Jopin.

Jopin noticed him and let him through the crowd, "Kori! Hey, what are you doing here?!"

Kori was catching his breath, "I wanna talk to you about somehing... in private..."

"Okay, come with me to my holding room."

He followed Jopin to the hallway out of the central arena. They got in a room.

"So, what's up friend?" Jopin asked as he pulled out his upper fencing uniform.

Kori's eyes popped, "gahd Jopin. You're getting more ripped!"

Jopin smirked, "yeah. I'm pumping up the protein in the diet and lifting heavier weights."

"Cool. Uhh... So I have a favor to ask you," Kori started.

"Okay, what is it?" 

"Can you teach me fencing?"

Jopin's forehead crumpled, "oh. I kept inviting you to classes when we were in college. You said you were too busy with boy hunting."

Kori raised his eyebrow, "you were too."

"I know. Haha. Okay, so why do you want to learn?" Jopin asked.

"Well, I have a crush in the office... He plays fencing. I want to learn so I can level with him. You know?" Kori answered shyly.

Jopin crossed his arms, "come on. You can just charm him like you always do."

"Well, this guy is straight. And a known homophobe," Kori muttered.

"Oh. Then why even try?" Jopin quizzed.

"I don't know. There's something about him. I just wanna be around him. If this doesn't get sexual, at least I tried," Kori replied.

"Fine, I'll take you to my teacher," Jopin surrendered.

The both of them moved to another room. There they found another man who was in the middle of undressing.


"Sir Gasly, I have a student here who is keen to be trained," Jopin introduced.

"Oh my gahd, Gasly!" Kori gasped.

"Hey nice seeing you here!" Gasly greeted. "You're Kori from claims department, right?"

Kori went red, "yeah."

Jopin looked suspectingly at him, "is he the--"

Kori stopped his friend with a glare. Indeed, Gasly was his work crush.

Jopin smirked, "I'll leave you two alone then."

"Sure, I can teach you some basics," Gasly agreed, "you may want to take your top off. You don't want to get your shirt sweaty."

Even if he knew he had a body to be proud of, Kori was still shy as he removed his shirt in front of his crush.


It was difficult for Kori to maintain his hardon the whole time he was being tutored. Gasly's voice was buttery baritone. His body was a spectacle. Their skins would rub while he would teach positions.

Suddenly, Gasly shuddered in the middle of touching his arms. "Ohh my gahd..."

He fell sitting on the floor.

Kori came to him, "are you okay... Oh my?!"

Kori noted that Gasly's crotch area got wet.

"Oh gahd sorry. I creamed. Gahd. Shit fuck! I'm such an idiot!" Gasly grumbled.

"Hey, uhm we all have premature ejaculations from time to time," Kori reassured.

"Yeah. But I shouldn't be doing that when my crush is around," Gasly answered meekly.

"What?!"

"Yeah. I've been crushing on you for a long time," Gasly coyly spoke.

"I thought you were straight."

"That was just a front. If I threw homophobia around the place maybe I wouldn't be identified."

Kori kissed the man.

Gasly shook in shock and then reciprocated his kisses.

"Let me taste your cream."

Kori dove down, opened his fly and sucked the still hard cock coated with fresh semen.

Gasly moaned, "oh my gaahd..."

The door opened. It was Jopin, "oh wow. Seems like the lesson is on a whole new level. Lemme join you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment