If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 12, 2018

[SS-527] Maker's Assistant


[MAKER'S ASSISTANT]

The assistant, who was wearing nothing but designer briefs welcomed the Maker.

"The client is coming in an hour. Have you prepared our options for him?" the Maker begun.

The assistant walked him to the first door of that hallway in the lair. He opened it and showed a man lying on a pile of thick ropes.

"You say that our client is into bondage. I have practiced him non-stop for one week on different ties. Also, I have tied him up as well. He learned to be horny as a dominant and as a sub," the assistant introduced.

The Maker replied, "his skills are ideal, but I think I don't think he likes meek looking guys. His previous purchases were military special forces."

"I see. Then maybe he would choose this secod option," the assistant led him to the next door and opened it.

Inside was a man inside a glass wall, completely sealed. There was smoke hovering around him. He was shirtless and had a face mask.


"Option number two. He is a chemist. He had been synthesizing compounds to increase his own libido. This is the new type of BDSM. Chem BDSM."

The Maker scratched his head, "ohh. The client is asthmatic. I don't know how he'll think about all the smoke."

The assistant bit his lip, "oh. Well, I don't have a third option."

The Maker looked up and down on him, "you have been my assistant for how long?"

"A year sir."

"Before that, what were you doing?"

"Well, I was serving a senator. I was his hidden dominatrix toy that he used for two years until he died. Before that, I was serving a wealthy real estate manager. I was his pain and financial sub. Two years. Before that I was living a normal life as a model before you took me in," the assistant narrated.

The Maker smiled, "how do you feel about serving this new client."

The assistant smiled, "serving in your name will always be my pleasure."

The Maker kissed him, "I'm going to miss you though. You are a very good assistant. And a regular fuck."

"I can suck you one last time before the client arrives."

"Initiative. That's what I always liked about you."

The assistant knelt and pulled down his master's pants. He sucked the engorged dick. Because of his expert skills in sucking, the Maker came in less than five minutes.

The man inside the glass was watching in lust and envy.

The Maker placed a visor on the assistant's head and said, "come. We have a major sale to make."


No comments:

Post a Comment