If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 31, 2018

[SS-496] Polyamory Research


[POLYAMORY RESEARCH]

The female researcher entered the house that was assigned to her. The gate to the large, well kept bungalow in the middle of the subdivision was open so she just scooted right in.

"Hello, anybody here? I'd like to talk to someone," she said as she walked around the classy garden in the front yard.

She found a handsome, well-built man sitting on a swing. He was in deep thought. He was wearing nothing but white speedos.

"Hello sir," she greeted the man as she neared.

He smiled, welcoming, "hi Ma'am. What can I do for you?"

"I am Professor Rita Gravel. I work at the Sexual Sciences institute at the nearby university. I'd like to talk with Zeplin Irish. I'd like to interview him for my work," she explained.

"Oh, Zeppie. Wait. I think he's here. If you go straight to your right, I think he's working on the car at the garage," the man replied.

"Thanks."

She went to the garage as directed. She found a man looking at an old car parked in the area. He had different features, but was as attractive and sexy as the first one. He was wearing blue designer briefs.


"Hi! I am Rita Gravel. I'm a researcher. Are you Zeplin Irish?" she asked. 

"Ohhh. I'm not him. He's probably there gardening at the new patch. It's to your right," the hunk directed.
She moved to the patch and found another man crouched near a wall. He was naked and wetting himself with the water from the hose.

She gasped, "oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were naked!"


had visitors."

She sighed, "I am Rita Gravel. Are you Zeplin Irish?"

He nodded, "yes ma'am, I am. What is this about?"

She smiled, "I'm doing a research about polyamorous relationships. One of my colleagues said she knows you and she said you might be interested to be interviewed for this topic."

Zeplin smirked, "hah. I guess a lot of people already know about my setup. Sure. I'm willing to be interviewed."

"It would be really nice if your partners can join us," she suggested, "are the ladies here with you?"

Zeplin laughed, "oh no my gawd. No. I don't do girls. My trouple mates are both hot boys."

She gasped, "oh my. An all boys group. I love it."

Then the two men she passed by earlier walked into the scene. 

The white speedo guy spoke, "finally, the researcher lady found you."

"So, why does she want with you Zeppie?" the man in blue inquired.

"She wants to interview us about our relationship," Zeplin answered, "she thought I was having sex with ladies."

The three chuckled.

The white hunk slapped Zeplin's butt, "oh gahd ma'am. Zeppie's the lady in this relationship."

The blue hunk took Zeplin's head and brought it down, bending him, "we'd rather show you first before we answer your questions."

Without embarrassment, the hunk in white removed his speedos ans started fucking Zeplin's ass. The man in blue did the same, but in the mouth. Zeplin took both cocks without protest.

"Wooow," the scientist moaned as she watched the three bunnies go off on each other.

She took out her pen and notebook and started taking notes of her observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment