If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 24, 2018

[SS-493] Night Cleaning


[NIGHT CLEANING]

The pool boy entered the indoor pool area of the condominium where he worked part time during the evenings. He was already bringing his extended net.

"Hi!" 

He was greeted by a man who was dipping alone in the blue chlorinated water, and wore white flimsy sandos and white speedos.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know there was someone here. I'll come back and clean when you're finished cleaning," he said.

The swimmer stopped him, "hey it's fine. You can clean while you're here. I won't get in the way."

The pool boy started scooping dirt from the water.

"It's the first time I've seen you. You often go for night shifts?" the swimmer asked.

He nodded, "yes. I need to get regular income so I can finish my college studies."

"Great. I'll be swimming nightly from now on," the man replied.

While the pool boy was cleaning, he noticed that the water was rustling. He figured that the mini waves were coming from the man standing in the middle of the pool. The swimmer's arms were jerking something underneath.

The pool boy raised his eyebrow, "are you fucking jerking off now?"

The swimmer raised his hands, "sorry dude. I never saw a poolboy as cute as you. Sorry. I'll stop, if it makes you feel uncomfortable." Then he continued swimming.

The pool boy really felt weirded. It was the first time that a gay man had come on to him that brazen. They both continued wih their respective activities in silence.

The next evening, before he decided to go to the pool area, he checked the security cams. He found the man from last night about to dip in the pool wearing blue designer trunks. 


Hedid not want to have another awkward encounter so he decided to clean the washrooms instead.

An hour later, he decided to clean the pool. He noticed whitish stuff floating on the water. He took it with the net.

"Ugh. Semen," he figured. Probably, it came from the man who was swimming there. 

He suddenly felt a wave of desire consuming him. He brought the fluid into his mouth and tasted it. It tasted weird and titilating. He shook his head and returned to cleaning.

The evening after, he walked into the pool thinking the gay swimmer was not there. Only to find that the man he was avoiding was lying spread out on one of the pool side sofas, and wearing nothing but white speedos.


It was the first time he had seen the swimmer up close. He had porcelain skin wrapped in tight muscles. He was truly handsome and attractive.

"Hello. Your shorts are bulging," the man greeted.

The pool boy looked down and saw his erection behind his flimsy lycra shorts.

The swimmer grinned, "I saw you tasting my cum. Was it good?"

His mind was hazy. But he ndded anyway.

"Whip it out, babe. Cum on my body. I wanna taste yours too," the hunk invited.

As if hypnotized, the college pool boy took out his cock and jerked it off. He stared at the specimen in front of him.

"I can't wait for it. Just let it go babe," the swimmer urged on.

He tugged his dick faster and then he groaned as his semen squirted off his cock head. It spilt like a shower on the lying man's body.

The swimmer spread the cum using his hands. Then he tasted it too, "oh shit. You taste good."

The hunk stood up and kissed the pool boy. Indeed, cum tasted good.


No comments:

Post a Comment