If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

[SS-483] Thonged Neighbor


[THONGED NEIGHBOR]

This year's summer is the hottest that the city ever experienced. 

Mr. Yumul bought an inflatable pool for his home. As he set up the small tub, his daughter was excitedly waiting. She immediately jumped into the water as soon as it was ready.

He left his daughter on the front yard and returned to the house to prepare lunch for her.

After an hour, he went back out to check on his daughter. She was happily wading in the water.

"How are you?" he asked.

She pointed towards the open gate. "Look Daddy! The neighbor is also swimming!"

He looked out and saw the college man from the other house standing on a small inflattable pool. He was wearing nothing but really skimpy briefs whose sides were less than an inch thick.

The neighbor sported a thick muscular body and immaculate skin. His handsome face and confidence being almost nude could land him a modelling job.

But he looked too lewd and he did not want his daughter to be near him. Mr. Yumul pulled his daughter from the pool, "that's enough. You might get skin burnt. Get in and get showered."

She did as she was told.

He looked back and saw the man was waving at him while giving a smirk. 

Mr. Yumul grunted and went back home.

The next morning, he and his daughter walked out of the house to reset the pool. However, he saw the man wading in water in the small inflatable in the yard of the house across theirs. He was wearing a blue thong.

He pulled his daughter back inside, "we'll just go to the public pool today okay? Prepare your things inside." 

The girl excitedly ran back inside.

Mr. Yumul shouted, "hey you! Can you close your gate when you're swimming like that?"

The neighbor grinned, "oh hi. Sorry. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm not troubling anyone."

"Are you not?! Wear something modest!" he reprimanded.

The hunk started feeling up his muscles, "hey. I usually swim in the nude. I don't want to get ugly tanlines. This is the best I can do. These are all the trunks I have."

Then he started pulling his garter down. 


What the hell are you doing?!" Yumul bellowed.

"Well, your daughter is not here anymore. Let me swim in the nude!" the neighbor cracked seductively, "I'm just kidding."

Then he walked to the gate and closed it. But before it was even shut, he winked at Yumul.

That evening, even with his wife beside him, Mr. Yumul kept thinking about his neighbor. There was something intoxicating about his confidence and sexual liberation. Not only that, he possessed a skin and an ass that was finer than any woman that he had seen. It did not feel comfortable.

The next day while he was walking back home from the market, a car stopped by him. It was a convertible. Inside it was his neighbor wearing only briefs and rubber shoes.


Mr. Yumul stopped and swallowed, "I thought I told you to stay away... And dress up."

"Let me drive you home," the hunk offered.

He was bringing two heavy bags so he agreed. Maybe he could talk some sense to this exhibitionist.

While in the front passenger seat, Mr. Yumul talked, "I know you have a great body. And I know that this is a modern, liberated city. But can you please cover yourself when my daughter is around?"

"Okay," then the neighbor beamed at him, "but I can be like this when you're the only one around?"

"What?! No!"

Then the car turned into a small alley.

"I like you Mr. Yumul. I've been crushing on you since I was a young boy," the neighbor admitted, "I only got the courage to come out in college."

Mr. Yumul was flabbergasted.

He eased down his briefs and showed his ass, "gawd. I want you to fuck me so bad."

Mr. Yumul just stared as the college boy started fingering himself. He was getting hard as he looked at the plump ass shiver with every deep stroke.

The slutty hunk looked back, "Mr. Yumul? Care to place your cock where my finger is?"

He still did not budge.

The hunk opened his zipper and freed his cock. Then the muscular college boy started fucking himself on his dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment