If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 6, 2018

[SS-485] Maker's Boxer


[MAKER'S BOXER]

"Hi, I'm Vaniel Kalskuen. I am an army reserve, a full time transcriptionist, a part time model and a leisure boxer... Welcome to my vlog. Thank you for all our newest followers. We are so close to reaching our 300k follower mark! Thank you for your continued support and patronage. I can't believe that this men's fashion and lifestyle channel of mine would be something this big...

"Also, I'd like to give a big shoutout and a thank you to Mr. Maker. He was the one who made a large donation to the channel. If you notice that the definition of the video today is precise, it's because I'm using the very expensive and latest model of Canon camera. The Maker gave it to me. And he's at the back of the camera now filming this with me. Hi Maker!...

"Anyways, he gave me the idea for today's vlog. He wanted me to teach you guys some boxing techniques in the undies that he gifted me. I know it sounds weird, but he really talked me into it. Maker is such a nice guy...

"Like the undies? Yeah, they're usually not my style but, I like them too. He gave me lots of these designer briefs. Let me take my sando off so you can see them...



"Okay, so the secret to a good jab is that it should be swift. Don't put too much force. Just make sure you hit as much parts as you can... And then you--...


"Ohhh my gaaahd. Oh shit. Sorry guys. Something just vibrated inside me. Ah yeah. Maker put a device inside my butthole. He said it makes me release endorphins... Yeah, it makes me really happy whener it triggers... Ahhhh...!

"Now, let me teach you how to kick... One... Two... Three...
"Ohh... You ahhh... Bend your... Ahhh knees... And ahhh... Ohhhh gaaawd...


"Ugh. Sorry. I fell down. Ugh it's just that the feeling is just so extraordinary... Ughh... Let me stand... OHHH MYY... UHHHH... shiiit... Ahhhh...

"Sorry guys... I came inside my briefs... I've been a naughty boy. Maker needs to punish me. Please Mr. Maker... I'm a messy boy... I need to be punished... Oh yes take those briefs off... Oh my gahd... I'm still hard... Fuck me... FUCK ME...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment