If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 3, 2018

[SS-484] Familiar Searcher


[FAMILIAR SEARCHER]

Host: Hello! Welcome back to our summer dating game show, gay edition! With me, we have the guy that was chosen by our mystery searcher! Ladies and gentlemen, once again let's give it up for Wryan!

*applause*

Wryan: Hello everyone!

Host: So, we have heard your story. You broke up with your boyfriend three months ago. 'Cause he was in the closet and he was getting married.

Wryan: Yeah. But I really just want to move on. And I think, seeing someone new would be helpful. I'm glad that Mr. Searcher chose me to be his date.

Host: Well, I wouldn't blame him. You were undeniably the sexiest man in the bunch, looking so calm and confident in your blue posers.

Wryan: I really worked out a lot ever since the break up. I'm proud bearing my hard work to everyone.

Host: Can you do that double biceps pose again?

*Wryan poses.*


Host: Wow, I'm pretty sure that the searcher is drooling on the other side of the cover.

Wryan: Well, he can see me. But I can't see him.

Host: How do you think he will look like?

Wryan: Hot. From the silhouette, I can tell that he's really built.

Host: Well, I think everyone is waiting for this moment. The big reveal.

*The crepe cover was moved. It revealed a tanned, caucasian man, with a bodybuilder's built. He was wearing nothing but red posers.*


Wryan: Oh my god. It's you?! What are you doing here, Emrich?!"

Emrich: Wryan! I knew your voice sounded familiar. And your answers are precise!

Host: It seems like there is a heated discussion brewing between the searcher and the searchee!

Wryan: Does your fiance know about you going to this show?

Emrich: No. But she now knows I'm gay. I've called off the wedding. I went looking for you, but you just didn't want to be found. I'm happy that I met you here.

Wryan: You left her?

Emrich: Yeah, she got mad. But it's you that I want to be with, not her. I joined this game, hoping you'd watch this so you know I'm available. I can't stop thinking about you.

Wryan: Me too. So, can we be boyfriends again?

Emrich: Yes. And i promise. No more hiding!

Host: Wow! What a wonderful plot twist! Wryan and Emrich are reunited by fate through this show. And wow! That was a real passionate kiss! Nothing like two hard bodied men kissing intimately. Wooops. I think they're already feeling each other out. Okay they just pulled off their posers. Camera please focus on me. And that's our episode for today. From exlovers, to searchers to lovers again... and they're having oral sex behind me. Goodnight guys! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment