If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 10, 2018

[SS-487] Pageant Rival


[PAGEANT RIVAL]

Keeno took the microphone from the stand. He smiled genuinely at the audience. The amplifiers blasted his voice inside the auditorium.

"Hello! I am Keeno Trainwright, representing the City of Gladlife!" 

Based from the roaring audience, it waa clear that Keeno was the crowd favorite. 

He raised the microphone. His buff, oiled body was on display. He packed his stylish trunks. Even if it was a more concealing boxer type compared to the french cut posers of his competitors.


Ivna, one of the other contestants, was begrudgingly sneering at Keeno. He was equally handsome. He had a better, more ripped body. He could not understand why he could not get a more resounding response from the audience.

It even got worse when Keeno and Ivna were asked to do a pose off as a segment of the pageant. Even if Ivna did more impressive poses, Keeno's voice was chorused by the audience. His charming smile was enough to win them over.

After that first pre-pageant phase, Ivna decided to destress by swimming for thirty minutes. 

While he was showering post-swim, Keeno, who was still wearing trunks, walked to him.


Keeno gleefully greeted him, "hey. It was a nice pose off we had earlier."

"Yeah. It's nice 'cause you won," Ivna grumbled.

Keeno scratched his head, "well, I don't know why that happened. You were obviously a better bodybuilder than I am."

Ivna's forehead crumpled, "whatever. I know you're not serious in saying that. I bet you like that I'm losing to you. You can't use those nice boy tactics on me like you do with the audience."

Keeno frowned, "why are you mad at me? Did I do anything wrong?"

"Nothing," Ivna dismissed.

"Cause you've been very irritated with me since we met here in the hotel," Keeno said darkly.

Ivna swallowed. He suddenly realized his attitude was very immature.

"I'm sorry. I was just frustrated because you seem to be winning and I'm not," he apologized.

Keeno smiled meekly, "the only reason why I joined this contest because of you."

"Why?" Ivna wondered.

"I like you."

"What?!"

Keeno grabbed his arms and kissed him.

Ivna was surprised. It was the first time that a guy kissed him. He tried to struggle.

Keeno grabbed the front of his bikini trunks and fondled his bulge.

A moan escaped Ivna's lips. He started feeling aroused with the man's touch and kiss. He eventually softened. Soon, he was returning the kiss and hugging back.

Keeno was red when they parted. "I have been following you on Facebook. And when I learned you were joining here, I joined too even if I wasn't ready. I just wanted to meet you, my all time crush."

Ivna was red too, "what do you mean, you're not ready. You're a hotshot. You're gonna win this."

Keeno smiled, "did I win you?"

Ivna kissed him and said, "let's go to my hotel room. I'll make you feel like a winner."

That night, the two of them fucked like relentless rabbits. Ivna enjoyed his first gay sex. Keeno fucked him good.

During the pageant, Keeno won first, and Ivna, second.

No comments:

Post a Comment