If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 22, 2016

[SS-088] Apple Vendor


[APPLE VENDOR]

In the middle of your jogging, you suddenly feel that you need to eat some fruits to replenish your energy to be able to run a few more kilometers and then wait for your girlfriend who is still halfway on the tracks.

You see a fruit stand full of apples and decided to stop there. But since there was no one around you decided to shout, "anybody here? I'd like to buy some apples please."

In no time, someone walks out: a half naked, muscular smooth man.

"How can I help you?" he asks.

"I'd like to buy an apple!"

"I see... Are you jogging?" he supposes as he scans your sweaty shirt and shorts.

You smile, "yeah. You jog too?"

"Yeah, a lot."

"It shows, really great body you have there," you point out.

He looks down, "oh uhm. Sorry. I didn't know I was shirtless."

"No need to be embarrassed. You've got something sexy to flaunt!"

"There's a special kind of apple that we have here. I eat it when I jog. It contains more calories and electrolytes than the usual apple. So, it can make you last longer."

"Oh nice! I wanna try!"

"Well, it's inside the stock area, come with me," he beckons as he walks inside.

You feel a little unsure about this, but you follow him anyway. Both of you enter a small stockroom full of apples and other fruits.

"So where are the apples?" you ask.

To your surprise, he drops his shorts and shows his genitals.

"What the fuck are you-- damn! Are those your balls...? They're so big... they're as big as..."

"...apples?" he finishes your sentence.

"Yeah..." you stare at the testicles in awe.

"Why don't you try munching on them? So, you can regaim energy for your jogging?" he suggests as he walks to you.

You mindlessly kneel down and bury your face in his pubes. You kiss each ball and teeth on them lightly. You lick them up as well. They are indeed tasty.

"Why don't you suck on the big straw so you can get the apple juice?" he further instructs.


You completely lose it. You hold on to his sizeable penis and give it a blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment