If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 4, 2016

[SS-080] Ninja Moves





[NINJA MOVES]

While in the train, JP was surfing through his mobile phone. He decided to visit his alter twitter account, one where he explored the secret gay lifestyle he hid from his straight world.

To his surprise, a posted picture of him was being fiested upon. And based on the photo, it was just taken a few minutes ago. It was him, sitting on his spot, wearing the same clothes, green shirt and cargo shirts, he was presently wearing.

The post was captioned, "hey guys look at this hot guy in the train in front of me."

He immediately looked around and saw the only passenger seated in front of him.



The guy was cute and lean.

And based from the guy's position, it was plausible that he took the shot based on the angle. The guy was also tinkering his phone.

JP sent a direct message to the uploader, @wonderboy. He stole a shot of the guy, sent it with a message, "hey, I think I'm the guy whose pic you posted. Is this you? Hehe."

After a few seconds, the guy got startled and looked at him disbelievingly.

JP winked at the guy, who was just his type.

The candid photographer blushed. He immediately stood up and headed for the door. He walked out as soon as the train stopped.

JP quickly got out also and caught up with the guy, "hey wonderboy!"

Wonderboy pleaded, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

He held the man's arm, "hey, it's alright. I'm actually happy that you found me hot. I have been stalking you in twitter for so long. I didn't imagine you would be this hot."

Wonderboy chuckled as he scratched his head, "wow. Ah. I don't know what to say. Uhm. Gawd. You're hot too, technohunk." It was your twitter handle.

An awkward air passed.

"So what now?" Wonderboy asked.

"You free now?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"You got a place?"

"Yeah. It's a few blocks away."

JP reached out and secretly held his crush's bulge, "damn it's hard. I've longed to suck this since you posted your dick pic."

Wonderboy smirked, "oh, it'd be perfect inside your jockstrap framed ass you keep posting to tease us."

JP sighed, "shit. That sounds hot. Shall we."

Wonderboy giggled, "yes, we shall."


No comments:

Post a Comment