If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Flukes and Thrills 03



FLUKES AND THRILLS: OF GIVING IN

Tuesday, "I wonder if he'll be there....  Whatever, it's not like you'll do anything if he happens to be there. Or maybe you will." I laughed alone in the car as I think about why that guy did what he did. Actually, I sort of know what he could be trying to do, reading about stories and stuff in twitter feeds about gym escapades. I shut the idea down 'cause I didn't want to risk things. "But if the guy's as hot as he is, would you care to make an exemption?" I couldn't say, it's one big grey area for me all together, thinking about how things could possibly go. 

It didn't take long before I got to the gym, parked the car, headed up and changed clothes. It was a typical Tuesday night at the gym. Not much guys doing chest, always a good thing. Did a quick check on who are present and began warming up. A few minutes passed and I found the bench press empty. "Nice!" Some three, four, five sets after, in came someone familiar. "He's here, so what are you gonna' do?" I smirked a bit, as I began my next set, "9. 10. 11. 12. Alright water break." I made my way to the fountain, Jolt was there by the machine, I'd surely pass by him. I took a quick look at him - he's looking at me again. "Woops." I veered my head opposite his direction and walked casually to the fountain, on my way back I made sure not to look.

As I sat down the machine, Jolt passed by my side, to the front of the mirror, checking something. "As if he needed to see himself, he looks good as always." After some while, he's done. He passed by once more, this time I followed his transit. "Hmm, let's see if..." Right on cue he looks at me. "Don't flinch, stare it out." It was a rather short while, compared to last time. I gave off a smirk as he passed but making sure he couldn't see me.

"Let's play." After that moment, I wanted to try and see what he'll do if I reverse things. I'll be the one staring and looking, but as subtle as possible, I wouldn't want to escalate the situation of things let alone, I got nothing if he does something else. 

So every time I happen to see him or pass by him, I made sure I'd look and wait for him to look back, looking away as soon as he looks at me. "Playing with lighting. Haha."  He makes his way to the lockers, I followed some two, three minutes after for that not-so-obvious touch. I almost bumped into him on my way down, we both looked surprised as if we didn't expect bumping into each other. Or maybe we expected we'd bump into each other in the lockers and not anywhere else.
I came and took out my jump rope. "Haha, nice try, as if you'd hit cardio today." Again, all for the props and the making things not too obvious. I got back but made sure this time I wouldn't look for him. 

Getting through one full exercise without lighting signaled that it was probably time to call it quits. I breezed through the last bit of exercises with minimal to no contact. Headed to the lockers, changed, fixed my stuff and drove home, with the thoughts of the things I did earlier running through my mind. "I wonder, will he do something else. How long are we gonna be looking at each other. Will you do something if he does something else?" At that point, I stopped running the thoughts and focused on driving. 

Wednesday, my head was blank as I got to the gym as work was a bit demanding that day. Same stuff, parked the car, made my way up, said hi to the concierge and headed to change. 

It was quite packed at the lockers that day, waited out for a while before fixing my stuff, went to the wet area to pee, stalled by the sink and made my way back a minute or two later. 

As I went back to find an empty locker - I saw jolt, he was also fixing his stuff, "He just arrived, this'll be fun, see what he does." None. He didn't look at anyone, just fixated at his stuff. I was subtly anticipating him while I fixed my clothes. None, till he finished and bothered to look around did he realize I was there. A quick look, I reciprocated, looked longer and then it passed. He went out ahead and I went with fixing my stuff. 

As I went out the lockers I wasn't thinking of anything. Walked to the weights room, I didn't bother to check on who's there. I ended up looking for Jolt, where he was. "There." I came by to check out the machines, false, I came to see him, I was met by his stare. I looked elsewhere, all around to seem I was checking the machines. I casually headed for the fountain, a quick gulp and I mindlessly walked back to where he was, took the machine across his and sat down. 

I knew it, I'd done it this time, me going back there finding the empty machine across his, I was feeling the adrenaline, heart beating faster. He was facing me, I knew he was fixated towards me. I had no where else to look. I knew I was where I needed to be. I looked at him - he was staring, waiting for me to look. I looked away, worked the machine, "7..8..9..oh fuck it. Do something. Go stare at him, you're here already, might as well." Like a lighting rod, I served my purpose, I caught the lightning, I knew it was taking long this time. "Do something!" I ended up giving off a quick raise of my brows, as if a quick nod, a gesture as if I bumped into a friend acknowledging his presence. 

Quickly his expression changed, he nodded back but something came up, as if he wasn't expecting me to nod, yet I knew he has been wanting me to react to his stare like this. I broke the contact, looked away, finished a set in my machine, whatever it was called I was still in a panic. I ended up staring at him - this time, I was first. He looked back. His nod, I knew what it meant even if it was the first time some one dealt with me that way. It was like a 'hello' yet it held some other message. I knew what it meant, at the back of my head I knew. "Shit, now you've done it." I was still in a bit of a panic yet I no longer felt my heart beating fast, somehow I felt relieved that he wasn't just messing with me. 

Our stares lasted longer, wasn't able to keep track. I ended up leaving the machine 'cause I had no other moves left, as I passed by him, he raised his brows once more and I just gave of a smile. An awkward one. 

I knew he continued to stare, I drank by the fountain and I caught him looking my way, I didn't bother to meet his stare but I knew he was looking at me. 

I found myself going through my routine, with the I just did still haunting me thinking how crazy it was to do that, yet it also felt good - doing something crazy. I kept thinking about things, thinking what next. I knew I'd done it, I triggered something I might not be prepared for. I was half laughing and half shaking myself deep inside. "So you nodded, what are you gonna' do next smart ass." 

It was like a game of catch, he throws a glance and waits for me to catch it. It kept going on for the next series of exercises. I noticed Jolt making his way to the locker. I knew what it could mean if I followed. Given that I knew what I did earlier when I nodded at him, like a fly drawn to the candle, I half mindlessly made my way to the lockers a couple of minutes after him. 

Hoping this time I don't bump into him along the way, hoping he was still inside yet thinking about how crazy I was acting, everything was in a sort of trance that I knew what I was doing, I knew what I was in for.

As I came inside, I saw Jolt, facing the mirror, the locker room, empty. I faced the counter top, doing nothing, looking at my phone checking nothing, looking at the mirror - nothing. I knew where he was, a few meters next to me. Sitting down, his demeanor as if he was anticipating what I was going to do - nothing, I continued doing nothing. A few people came in, passed by, it looked like they weren't going to changes yet, I didn't care. I was anticipating Jolt's moves. 

Through my peripheral vision, I saw Jolt stand up, walked my way, stood next to me, a feet or two away, check his reflection, he looked around. All the while I was still doing nothing, staring at the mirror, observing Jolt through the reflection. 

Jolt resumed texting or doing whatever it was on his phone, then a quick moment after, he tilted his phone, facing me. I knew what it was, I gave him a quick look, he was smirking. I looked down on his phone, I saw his number on the screen. 

I thought of memorizing it but then a quick snap at the back of my mind, I mindlessly unlocked my phone quickly to type in his number.

091......

No comments:

Post a Comment