If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 18, 2016

[SS-086] Eighth Mannequin



[EIGHTH MANNEQUIN]

Mr. Stalzer stood by the pool in a private mansion where he was going to seal a deal with the mannequin maker.

He gazed at the man assuming a zen pose on the shallow pool.

All the man wore was orange swim trunks. His hands were on a prayer position but his muscular torso was still apparent. He was standing on one foot while the other leg was folded. The thick thighs showed his strength. His skin was smooth and tan.

"Thank you for coming, Mr. Stalzer, " a voice said.

Mr. Stalzer turned and saw the Maker walking towards him with a glass of wine on hand.

The Maker handed him the wine, "did you like my eighth mannequin?"

Mr. Stalzer sipped from the glass, "he is exquisite. In terms of physique, he is exactly what I ordered."

"He is also programmed to maintain a strict diet and work out. But of course, the supplies and the gym facilities have to be provided by you."

"I understand. But is his submission and obedience complete?"

"Yes, I have already acquainted you to him as soon as you wired the payment to my account. Try him out, Mr. Stalzer."

Mr. Stalzer beamed as he walked and stopped in front of the mannequin he hust bought.

"Who are you?" he asks the man.

"I have no name yet, Master Stalzer, how shall I be called?" the man replied using a hazed voice.

"I shall call you, Eighth," Mr. Stalzer decided.

"I am Eighth and I am owned by Master Stalzer," he stated, "how can I be of service?"

"Suck my dick," Mr. Stalzer ordered.

The mannequin quickly knelt and unzipped his master's pants. Without question, he devoured his buyer's hard cock.


"Now, it's time to book me some European Tour," the Maker whispered to himself as he left his customer and merchandise in their sexual frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment