If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 17, 2018

[SS-490] Exiled Archer


[EXILED ARCHER]

The detective finally arrived at the house that he was looking for. It was a small wooden hut in the middle of the woods.

He knocked on the door, "Agent Cabrera?"

Nobody answered.

He checked the knob. It was not locked. He opened it. The small space inside was dimly lit. There were not very many furnitures in the place 

"Who are you?" a voice resounded.

The detective took out his gun and pointed it to the source. He found a man by the corner of the house, standing. He was wearing nothing but shades, boots, white briefs and a leather hat.

Based on the body and the face, he profiled the man as Agent Cabrera.

"Agent Cabrera, I am Detective Guerero... I'm from the military too," the detective spoke as he lowered the gun, "the generals asked me to find you. They want you to return."

The agent laughed, "really? Uh. No. I'm impressed that you found me where I've been hiding for more than a year now, but I'm not getting back to service."

Cabrera walked to a wooden box and sat on it. Then he removed his briefs.

Guerero looked away. He was already told by his bosses that this man was an exhibitionist. 

Cabrera had a good body and a sizeable penis. He had the license to flaunt them. He got his archery set and started using his briefs to wipe the weapon.


"I was told that you were a good archer. You had an amazing aim," Guerero declared, "you never missed. You aced the snipers."

Cabrera pointed the sharp end of the arrow to him.

Guerero shielded himself.

Cabrera put the archery set away, "I was the best they had. They won't get me back."

Guerero crossed his arms. "Look, I know there had been misunderstandings and abuses that our bosses did to you. They did bad things to me too."

The agent took a jug of water and drank it. "Why? What do you think did they do to me?"


Guerero shrugged, "you messed up in a mission. They didn't let you slip. You killed a general. You fucked up bad."

Cabrera sneered at him, "no. I didn't fuck up. They fucked me. The closeted gay generals used me as their sexual play thing. They made me suck their cocks. They took turns using my ass. When I had enough, I killed one of them. That's why I'm in exile. I bet they're getting me back to fuck me again."

"That is sick... And impossible. I was told you might be psycho," Guerero rebutted.

"Yes. I got psycho after all the fucking. I've been separated from my wife... My kids. Of course I'll be nuts."

Cabrera was walking to him.

He held out his hand, "hey agent. Stay there or else I'll shoot you."

"Even in my self imposed exile, I still suffer from nymphomania that I got because of all the fucking I got," Cabrera explained, "you're the first man I've ever seen after a year. I'm hungry. And I hate that I can't control it."

Cabrera pounced on him and started ripping his clothes.

"Get out STOPPP FUCK!" Guerero struggled, "don't suck my dick. Don't suck my ohhhh fuuuck. Shiiiit yeaaah..."

Cabrera sucked like a pro. Maybe the story about being a sexual play thing was true. 

"Please fuck me... Oh gawd. I need to be fucked again..." Cabrera spoke as he stood and squated on his dick.

"Ohhhhhhh goooooood..." Guerero shrieked in pleasure. It was the first time his cock felt good.

Cabrera leaned down and kissed him. Because of bliss, Guerero just reciprocated.

"Stay here. Let's be each other's play thing, baby... Forget those generals. I'll make you feel good," Cabrera muttered.

He did not mean to, but when Cabrera choked the his dick using ass muscles, Guerero just groaned, "ohhh good yes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment