If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 29, 2016

[SS-091] Daddy Dominatrix



[DADDY DOMINATRIX]

Leone arrived home earlier than usual. Classes got cancelled in his school due to an emergency meeting that the teachers had to attend to.

He went straight to his room and to his surprise, his father was there using his computer unit. But more than that, he was dumbfounded seeing his burly, muscular father almost naked except for a very skimpy black leather brief and leather harness around his torso. He also wore black shades and leather gloves.

"What the fuck, dad?!" Leone bellowed.

His father jumped and turned to him, "fuuuuck! Leone!" Then he started closing tha webcam and chat windows in the computer.

"What were you doooing?!" Leone asked.

The father walked to him frantically. "Look, Leone... I can explain... You're in college now and my day job can no longer afford your tuition. So, I searched for extra income sources. And so far... uhm... doing a cam show for old geezers pays very much so I tried it anyway."

"Well, I wouldn't be so surprised that you'll get so much income from that. I have rarely seen how you look like without your clothes off. You're kind of hot dad," Leone admitted. He could not take his eyes off the oiled up jacked body of his father.

His dad smiled weekly, "thanks son. I'm sorry you had to see your father whoring himself."

"I'm sorry too Dad. That you had to do this for my education..." Leone spoke lovingly.

His father held his shoulder, "anything for you son."

Leone could not resist the urge to kiss his father. So, he just lounged at his dad's lips.

His Dad shuddered but did not move away. After a few moments, they were already ardently french kissing, while the son's hands roamed around the slimy smooth body.

"Fuck... Dad... This is wrong but damn. You're so sexy. I couldn't help my self... I've never been with any man before," Leone muttered hoarsely.

"Gawd, Leone. If you only knew how long I've lusted for you... son..." his father admitted, "I just didn't know how you'd feel about your own dad wanting to have sex with you."

"Shit! This is crazy, but yes. I want to do it with you..."

His father held his hand and brought it in front of the black leather brief bulge, "you'll by my client today."

Then they kissed once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment